Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hated It Then, Miss It Now...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Classics
Dommo
Ah, that shitty birds eye view...

(dreamy look in eyes)
Stan Petrov
The original was great, and I could still play it today, but you surely cant prefer that to 3D biggrin.gif
OptimumPx
You can play GTA III with the bird's eye view....I never liked that. sleep.gif
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
not me either
Swiift
who would play a game in birds eye (apart from a total psycho path who has lost his mind) view instead of 3-D.
3-D is so so much better than birds eye few
Videoslave
QUOTE(Victor Vance @ Jan 11 2007, 08:00 PM) [snapback]1282409[/snapback]

who would play a game in birds eye (apart from a total psycho path who has lost his mind) view instead of 3-D.
3-D is so so much better than birds eye few

I agree, Victor. Birds Eye makes it difficult for me to get around the city, it just doesn't suit me. I'd rather play Grand Theft Auto with 3D views, as it is much more easier to play and makes the game much more exciting than a Birds Eye view.
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
I found my copy of GTA2 yesterday and I was playing it for hours before getting wasted last night
Don Leone
Birds-eye view as an option can be fun, if only for the cinematic value.
§ynch
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Nov 30 2006, 10:11 AM) [snapback]1265088[/snapback]
You can play GTA III with the bird's eye view

I used that mode for getting some of the hidden packages; beam-walking, etc.
Seeen
Ahh yes... the classic view. I really wish you still could do the top-down view if you wanted to. GTA3 had like 6 different camera angles and it was fun being able to switch it up. Oh well, GTA4 is still amazing regardless.
Harrop
The first ones sucked ass although I did buy and complete them all (I suppose they were good in them days but I defo couldn't play them again today), GTA only got good after III came out imo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.