Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hurricane??
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Vertical
Before VCS hit stores i read the reviews and there was a couple that mentioned hurricanes

i know the bridges are out due to hurricane warnings

but is there actually hurricanes in the game??

i've noticed how when you try to swim to the other islands without unlocking them the water becomes incredibly choppy and impossible to swim past

but i was wondering if there actually is any??

would we have to unlock it like we did with the snow in LCS??
thecolster123
i havent seen Hurricanes... *looks blankly*
-spyder-
*POSSIBLE SPOILER* > Read on to find out
>>

I heard on another site (can't remember what site) that on the last mission a hurricane sweeps across Vice City (look on google, i found something there)

[Sorry if this is wrong but I thought I'd post to see if anyone else knows!?]

EDIT:
------THIS IS NOT TRUE!------
thecolster123
LOL i have completed the storyline, and unfortunately, that is NOT true...
-spyder-
QUOTE(ColsterLD @ Nov 11 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]1256659[/snapback]

Ok thanks, otherwise I would of belived it
thecolster123
QUOTE(gta.gamer @ Nov 11 2006, 10:26 AM) [snapback]1256670[/snapback]

QUOTE(ColsterLD @ Nov 11 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]1256659[/snapback]

Ok thanks, otherwise I would of belived it

its okay... its kinda disappointing they havent put any other weather features in the game, but i guess its cos the game has got loads of the other new features..
No-Fi
The funniest weather was San Andreas. I thought my screen fucked up and went all 'snowy' like a cord was unplugged. I searched for like half an hour before I realized it was rain.

Besides that - with all the other glitches, I'm not sure I'd want a hurricane screwing with my game.
thecolster123
QUOTE(No-Fi @ Nov 11 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]1256736[/snapback]

The funniest weather was San Andreas. I thought my screen fucked up and went all 'snowy' like a cord was unplugged. I searched for like half an hour before I realized it was rain.

Besides that - with all the other glitches, I'm not sure I'd want a hurricane screwing with my game.

LOL same here.. i loved SA's graphics, and weather etc.. I just cannot wait for GTA IV. I hope they DONT mess it up..
Neon™
Like I've said before, it's hard enough to see at night when it's raining, I don't need a hurricane.

And the physics...good god a hurricane would just show how skewed these physics really are...cars being thrown around, sliding, skidding out...boats being thrown around by 30 foot waves, being flipped and turned...holy crap.
Vertical
QUOTE(Neonspinnaz24 @ Nov 12 2006, 01:51 AM) [snapback]1256901[/snapback]

Like I've said before, it's hard enough to see at night when it's raining, I don't need a hurricane.

And the physics...good god a hurricane would just show how skewed these physics really are...cars being thrown around, sliding, skidding out...boats being thrown around by 30 foot waves, being flipped and turned...holy crap.

lmao

it wouldda been pretty fun though step in at vice port and end up in leaf links golf course
Manjinken
QUOTE(Neonspinnaz24 @ Nov 12 2006, 01:51 AM) [snapback]1256901[/snapback]

lmao, thats EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO SEE. Who wouldnt find that fun?
thecolster123
maybe they will add Hurricanes in GTA IV... surely the PS3 can handle it....
Vertical
QUOTE(ColsterLD @ Nov 13 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]1257565[/snapback]

i hope they do that would be wicked clap.gif
thecolster123
QUOTE(Vertical @ Nov 20 2006, 05:00 PM) [snapback]1260725[/snapback]

just imagine the missions though.. and imagine what the handling would be like in a helicopter/plane. Jumpy.gif Jumpy.gif
Vertical
QUOTE(ColsterLD @ Nov 20 2006, 05:56 PM) [snapback]1260739[/snapback]

QUOTE(Vertical @ Nov 20 2006, 05:00 PM) [snapback]1260725[/snapback]

just imagine the missions though.. and imagine what the handling would be like in a helicopter/plane. Jumpy.gif Jumpy.gif

haha that would be extreme, you might get some sweet jumps in a boat with the huge waves though lol roll2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.