Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car Locations
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Vertical
I Think Someone Should Post Some Car Locations On Here...

I'm Still On the first island doing the impound checklist

Can anyone tell me where i can find an oceanic??

I know what they look like but i havent seen one

Any help??

Thanks In Advance smile.gif
thecolster123
they r where they was on VC -- Ocean Beach.
Vertical
yeah but ocean beach is on the 2nd island

i can't get there yet
thecolster123
true... but, i havent seen many on 1st island...

but when i have, it was near Sunshine Autos..
HB~Sauce
I seen the oceanic in the downtown area, its a very uncommon car on the 1st island.
Vertical
ah well ive just this second unlocked the other island so it doesnt matter anymore

to ocean beach i go....
Blaze-uK
I'm having trouble with the Pony , any help guys? I mistake Rumpo's for Pony's sometimes.
thecolster123
QUOTE(UTS_Blaze @ Nov 10 2006, 06:32 PM) [snapback]1256330[/snapback]

I'm having trouble with the Pony , any help guys? I mistake Rumpo's for Pony's sometimes.

same here sad.gif soz, but i cant help u, but does anyone know the difference between the 2 vehicles??
-spyder-
Anyone know where I can find a boxville?

Its the last thing I need for that for that list mad.gif
Blaze-uK
QUOTE(gta.gamer @ Nov 10 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]1256368[/snapback]

I see them around Little Havana/The Airport alot.
Pecnut
QUOTE(ColsterLD @ Nov 10 2006, 07:22 PM) [snapback]1256364[/snapback]

QUOTE(UTS_Blaze @ Nov 10 2006, 06:32 PM) [snapback]1256330[/snapback]

same here sad.gif soz, but i cant help u, but does anyone know the difference between the 2 vehicles??

Rumpos are vans and Ponies are lorries.
-spyder-
QUOTE(gta.gamer @ Nov 10 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]1256368[/snapback]

EDIT: Found it! biggrin.gif
For any1 else stuck finding this van, get a van/truck and drive to the print works, one should appear there, thats were I found one
(Damm completed list but another one appears, anyone know the prize for the completed list coz if its a crap prize I wont bother colecting the vechicles)
Neon™
Oceanic was the only car I couldn't find too.

Nothing else is very rare if you know how to manipulate what cars show up in the traffic as has been possible in every 3D GTA.
Vertical

Rumpos are vans and Ponies are lorries.

no ponies are vans they are always down by the docks where the impound is

-----------------------------------------------

i have a new one

what the hell is a wintergreen??

never heard of one

& where can i find a Chetah

i've never seen one in the game so far
the only one's ive seen are the police ones

help!!
Vertical
ok i found that there is a cheetah outside diaz's mansion

but i still don't know what a wintergreen is

help!!
Blaze-uK
QUOTE(Vertical @ Nov 14 2006, 04:14 PM) [snapback]1257880[/snapback]

help!!

Its a bike , its always parked in the car parks behind the Malibu Club.
-spyder-
QUOTE(UTS_Blaze @ Nov 14 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]1257889[/snapback]

QUOTE(Vertical @ Nov 14 2006, 04:14 PM) [snapback]1257880[/snapback]

help!!

Its a bike , its always parked in the car parks behind the Malibu Club.

biggrin.gif Thanks! I was looking ages for this because I thought it were a car! laugh.gif
Vertical

biggrin.gif Thanks! I was looking ages for this because I thought it were a car! laugh.gif

Haha me too

strange name for a bike

thanks man roll2.gif
-spyder-
I know, i even looked in this forum at confirmed cars list and it dident show it! mad.gif

But Ive noticed when Im ever looking for a vehicle on that list I can never find it (the banshee, the last vehicle i need for the 2nd list) sad.gif

EDIT: Found one eventually on Starfish Island, anyway another lists pops up (How many lists are they, this is the third list now!) (Any1 know the reward?)
Blaze-uK
QUOTE(gta.gamer @ Nov 14 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]1258016[/snapback]

I know, i even looked in this forum at confirmed cars list and it dident show it! mad.gif

But Ive noticed when Im ever looking for a vehicle on that list I can never find it (the banshee, the last vehicle i need for the 2nd list) sad.gif

Drive a PCJ around downtown.
-spyder-
Ok thanks anyway,

I used to drive them things all the time AND i saved them! (but f***ing glitches dident lol)
I never find them now though (Im sure this game has a curse on me....lol)
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(gta.gamer @ Nov 14 2006, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1258031[/snapback]

Ok thanks anyway,

I used to drive them things all the time AND i saved them! (but f***ing glitches dident lol)
I never find them now though (Im sure this game has a curse on me....lol)

Yeah, they are harder to come by once you see them and don't snag one. Try to drive different bikes/cars because the certain types of cars spawn because of the type of vehicle you are driving. Kind of what UTS Blaze said wink.gif
Vertical
shee's are hard to find??

lol i see them all the time on my vcs they come round as often as police bikes
DiO
on the subject, does anyone know where the boat impound list is.i cant find it.i just randomly jump in boats and see if i get hte mesage. ive delivered many boats and dont know what to deliver next.i think, the last one i need is the speeder. anyone know where one spawns?
-spyder-
If going by car :- go to the side entrance of the airport entrance (the small road that cuts of, when going to airport) and near the airport entrance ther is that hut to the far side, in ther is the list on the right by going down the stairs

If going by boat :- go to Vice Point and continue round going to the airport, jus b4 you get there, thers a hut and the list is on the left
Im an Easter Egg
I am really having problems with the mule and the sentinal XS I could really use some help Jumpy.gif
Tyla
Try starfish island for Sentinel XS', you can usually find them driving round there.
Im an Easter Egg
No it is not there just a bunch of banshees and cheetas. sad.gif
Vertical
for sential xs go to prawn island

the mendez brothers house has two parked on the drive

Im an Easter Egg
cool now I need a dingy and a mule and I am done do you know where I can get them
Stan Petrov
QUOTE(Im an Easter Egg @ Nov 22 2006, 06:02 PM) [snapback]1261726[/snapback]

cool now I need a dingy and a mule and I am done do you know where I can get them

Mules drive around the docks, and there is a dingy floating under one of the main bridges, iirc.
Im an Easter Egg
There are no mules around the docks just bensons
Vertical
QUOTE(Im an Easter Egg @ Nov 23 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]1262075[/snapback]

There are no mules around the docks just bensons

just keep driving round the docks. you'll see one soon

thats the only place ive ever seen a mule
Im an Easter Egg
found it
Vertical
im stuck on the boats

whenever in the water all i ever see it police boats, jetskis and that big fat one

sorry will post the name when i pick up my psp

where are u meant to find them all??
-spyder-
Some of the boats for the list are at the boat docks on the second island (nr Lances), then ther is a speed boat nr the bridge which goes to the Leaf Links G.C. then there is a big boat on Starfish island on one of the jetty things. And a dingy can be found under the bridge that crosses between Little Haiti and Leaf Links. The Bovver can be found just off 2nd island, that floating jetty thing (nr Lances). The sea-dodo can be found on the 1st island in Downtown nr the old bikes club, behind ther is a jetty
Neon™
To help

Maverick: At the airport near the terminal entrance.

Sparrow: On a helipad in the airport.

Airplane: On the runway with the 2 jet blasters that work as ramps.

Justin Dake: Spawns when you get 100%, at every hideout and savepoint, he never dies, never runs out of ammo, and never misses. After he is recruited, his weapons are cycleable using R+Left/Right.
-spyder-
Also the Hunter spawns in the airport go in the side entrance, and continue right

(only after last mission though!)
-spyder-
Anyone found a VCN helicopter, i thought it was confirmed in the game?

Ive already looked at the old place were the VCN was in Vice City, next to the old easter egg location and its not there

And looked at most of the top of the buildings but i cant find it?

Anybody Know??
Neon™
I flew to every single aircraft spawn from the old VC and nothing, granted im not at 100 percent but I did this when I first unlocked the other island. Nothing.
Ex-PS Fanboy
ill take a pic of the page in the strategy with all the vehicle locations 4 civil assets and post it on here if can remember how....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.