Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drive a Destroyed car!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
xTDx Tezza
This has most probably been said before, but I haven't seen any topics on this glitch.

This Glitch allows to drive a completely destroyed car/boat [Helicopter/Plane if this Glitch works in Vice/San Andreas]

I found this glitch about 5 weeks after GTA III came out but I thought everyone would know about it.

What you need to do

Get a car, stand next to the drivers door make sure you have full health, enter the destory all car cheat [You should be halfway into getting in to the vechile when it blows up - because you have to press triangle in the cheat]

The car should be completely destroyed, now quickly enter the health cheat to stop the car from blowing up (again) - [basically enter the two cheats one after another AS FAST AS POSSSIBLE] You have to enter the cheats within seconds of each other.

If done right, the car will blow up while your character is getting in, then when your character is the destroyed car, enter the health cheat to stop the car exploding again.

The car will be burned out with only 3 wheels and will scrape along the floor, but the car still recieves damage and will blow up like any normal car.

This worked on the PS2 version of GTA III, It most probably will work on other versions as well.

If it dosn't work, I may of got the method wrong, but it should work!!
Pecnut
Yeah, I've heard of that before. But you should submit it as a short find for the Hints and Glitches GTA3 section of this site!
xTDx Tezza
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Oct 26 2006, 02:09 PM) [snapback]1250887[/snapback]

Yeah, I've heard of that before. But you should submit it as a short find for the Hints and Glitches GTA3 section of this site!

ooops, well I am a Newb to this site afterall sorry!

How/where exactly do I submit it?
Pecnut
If you go to the homepage, and look to the right, you'll see your User Menu. Simply click "Submit a Guide", and select the game ("GTA III") and section ("Secrets and Glitches"), then explain it in nicely formatted English. It's really that simple. Then hit submit, and I or one of the mods will take a look through it and spell-check it before it goes live!
xTDx Tezza
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Oct 26 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]1250975[/snapback]

If you go to the homepage, and look to the right, you'll see your User Menu. Simply click "Submit a Guide", and select the game ("GTA III") and section ("Secrets and Glitches"), then explain it in nicely formatted English. It's really that simple. Then hit submit, and I or one of the mods will take a look through it and spell-check it before it goes live!

Thanks! I'll do it now!
Strike
Heh, nice lil' find. Good work!
ryanshedy
no offence but this is quite old sad.gif

but nice try and also u have helped others who didnt know tongue.gif
1UP
For something that everyone said is old i never heard about it.lol, Who left me out?! -.-

Nice find none the less. Ima afto put in meh ol GTA 3 and do it. =o
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
I have done this before but u have to be quick putting in the cheat to do it or u die...
Bitch Heartless
I never heard of it, good find.
yeah but still u have to be very quick and even when u do it it's harder to drive because maybe will only have one tyre it's happened to me before.
disturbed8080
cool. sounds hard
No not really
Swiift
QUOTE(ryanshedy @ Nov 5 2006, 12:49 AM) [snapback]1254016[/snapback]

no offence but this is quite old sad.gif

but nice try and also u have helped others who didnt know tongue.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.