Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Confirmed Cars List & Pics
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
HB~Sauce
hey, thats a nice list. Thanks!
JustCuz
A new vehicle never before seen in other GTA's (the kind of vehicle has been seen) We now get a new vehicle similar to the Hovercraft...But its a Splitz 6 Check 'er out above!
DiO
splitz looks awosme. and the quad looks way beter
ENVi3
now all we really need to know is how often they spawn.
i remember in SA it was really rare to see a Phoenix. but in VC it was quite common.
Kamahl
wow... that splitz has really surprised me!!!

cant wait to drive that!
Blaze-uK
Me neither but I think I'll enjoy the hovercraft more smile.gif.
Kamahl
i dunno, but i like flying the hovercraft on MTA SA, you can actually fly that... well, not fly, fall slowly
HB~Sauce
Haha, that splitz 6 looks sweet. (dreams about a water/land rampage)
JustCuz
Baggage Handler, Predator, Shamal and Walton vehicles have been added.
No-Fi
Could the unknown car be a perneial?

I'm kind of interested in the tank. We all knew the big green beast would return, but will we see the more realistic tank featured in SA?

And that Splitz 6 is hot. Its going to be nuts.
Blaze-uK
The unknown car (IMO) is the hearse.
No-Fi
A Romero is a good guess.
JustCuz
~Bump~

Well since VCS is out in North America I have completed the list of vehicles (spent about 1 and a half hours doing it). There are 109 vehicles total (if I counted right) Enjoy!
HB~Sauce
Hey, what happened to the Splitz 6?
JustCuz
Knew I was forgetting 1 lol I'll add it.
HB~Sauce
Alright thanks, I thought Rockstar removed it. *sigh of relief
Blaze-uK
WTF?

The demestobot is rideable?
JustCuz
Well not exactly....

IPB Image

QUOTE(Vettefan88)
I was able to spawn a domestobot, and to my surprise the game didn't crash when I tried to enter it. I'm gonna try to spawn an RC car and see if that's drivable as well without any modifications. (if it isn't then I'll make it drivable)
RagingTurtle
WTH!!1!!

Where's the Sabre Turbo o_O
JustCuz
Its called the Cholo Sabre now.
RagingTurtle
Completely the same?

Dark red with the white stipe down the middle?
Blaze-uK
QUOTE(RagingTurtle @ Nov 2 2006, 08:14 PM) [snapback]1253261[/snapback]

Completely the same?

Dark red with the white stipe down the middle?

No its a yellow/caramel with a white stripe.
Kamahl
are you sure that those are all the cars?
HB~Sauce
I think so, I wonder if that FCR-900 is a BF-400. Because in VCS, the Streetfighter is the FCR-900.
-spyder-
The 'Wintergreen' is not listed sad.gif

I've got no idea what it is but its needed for that list in Vice Point, and I remember that someone else was looking for this vehicle too

(Also if you add to the vehicle list could you link an image, it would help alot. Thanks)
Neon™
How do you not know what a vehicle is called? Obviously someone took pics of them, so why don't you have a name for the news helicopter and the "FCR"?

Oh and you guys are dumbasses. The SABRE TURBO is in a parking lot on the way to the airport, go down the road from the hideout nearest the airport, go around the corner...it's the parking lot you land in if you jump the upright jet-blast-shields in the airport.

Edit: You're a moron again. You don't have the Sabre or Sabre Turbo in your list. No cheetah, no infernus, no comet. What's the deal?

and that splitz 6 is gonna be hot. its gonna be nuts. i wanna make love to it.

Good call. It goes 2 mph.
JustCuz
I haven't updated the list because my computer is messed up right now i'm on the library's computer. I haven't seen the news heli,

Edit: You're a moron again. You don't have the Sabre or Sabre Turbo in your list. No cheetah, no infernus, no comet. What's the deal?
infernus is up there and i'll fix the rest up when my computer is fixed.
thecolster123
really good list... but i think the "?" in the Aircraft link is the "Fire Copter"
DiO
the Ventoso gives a link to a pic of the wintergreen wacko.gif

edit

and though the cholo sabre and the sabre turbo are the same. the cholo is always yellow. and ive actualyl gotten in a car and it saying sabre turbo. it was red.

good job on the list too. almost perfect
Blaze-uK
Yeh a Sabre Turbo spawns at one of the business's I own.
Tyla
The sabre turbo's spawn at the smuggling racket businesses if i remember rightly...
Neon™
I wasnt lying when I said where it spawned

and just to let you guys know its pay n sprayable to any color lol

and also, i took a cholo sabre up to it, they look the same, they handle differenty. I did laps of the parking lot where the turbo spawns and they are definitely different.
Intake
Could you asterix the ones that Civil Import require?
Im an Easter Egg
That FCR 900 is just a PCJ 600 its to obvious

laugh.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
the uknown heli is an amadillo a fire heli
Ex-PS Fanboy
there is no hearse in this game look in the strtegy guide
Swiift
wow that is an amazing guide for the civil asset mission.
JustCuz
I'll be updating over the next few days, I just got my computer fixed and internet again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.