Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Were t'hell is the missing BUS
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
-spyder-
i hav the GTA:LCS guide book n was lookin through the vechicles section n i saw a bus. which i hav never seen b4. but i wanna know wer i can get it coz it seems to me impossible to find!

any1 help?!...........
sad.gif

nealmac
For a start, would you please not type like a moron and use proper English? Leave the shorthand for the text messages. There's no excuse for laziness when you have a full working keyboard.

Having said that, the bus is indeed difficult to find, and it certainly doesn't spawn anywhere. If you get into a coach, and drive it around, it will increase your chances of seeing a bus on the roads, but to find one is really just a matter of luck. Why would you want one anyway? They're not really much use, and very slow.
-spyder-
well actually im posting from my PSP so it takes 4eva to type sumthing

but i wud like to find the bus as i wud love to get chased by the cops in it. Also y do R* put in a vehile if it is damm hard to find? to me it seems a waste of a vehicle n cud of replaced it with alot better vehicle
Im an Easter Egg
It seems that it would be in Portland I am not sure but Im sure it will be somewhere
§ynch
QUOTE(Im an Easter Egg @ Dec 2 2006, 08:16 PM) [snapback]1266093[/snapback]

It seems that it would be in Portland I am not sure but Im sure it will be somewhere

That is the "Coach", it is more streamlined. The Coach Depot is in Trenton.
I've seen the Bus at the Francis International Airport in Shoreside Vale.

As always, participating in the Firefighter Mission brings out the rare vehicles....just a pointer.
Mzeppelin
They sometimes drive around Bedford Point on Staunton, or by the Stadium in Staunton.
Boner Jones
I've seen buses pleanty of time. They didn't seem particularly rare to me.
Koala-Fire
I've never seen that shit, and I've beaten the game about 5 times already is it even in the ps2 version?
EnduranceRunner
snf (31).gif I AM HERE TO HELP YOU! I have read all the other posts, waste fo your time -lets get to business. There are ALWAYS busses lined up & down Times Square. Also, at th e bottom of the second island by the helicopter rides.

Hope this helps. locked.gif biggrin.gif
QUOTE(gta.gamer @ Oct 17 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]1247143[/snapback]
i hav the GTA:LCS guide book n was lookin through the vechicles section n i saw a bus. which i hav never seen b4. but i wanna know wer i can get it coz it seems to me impossible to find!

any1 help?!...........
sad.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.