Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: vcpr
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
cool cats
Didn't johnathan freeloder say on a commirtial break on vcpr that the vcpr studios was

Located on starfish island?

§ynch
QUOTE(cool cats @ Oct 16 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]1246934[/snapback]

Didn't johnathan freeloder say on a commirtial break on vcpr that the vcpr studios was

Located on starfish island?
I believe he did. Michelle may have referred to it as well.
You should be able to verify this from the VCPR script, check Gamefaqs.
OptimumPx
The line goes:

Johnathain: Yes. Michelle is known for her beg-a-thon tantrums. She cares about this station, unlike you. Think of how much money you spend on drive-thru fast food and comemorative plates. Take that money right now, and send it, direct to me, Johnathain Freeloader, Starfish Island, Vice City. Now back to the show, with Maurice Chavez, the asshole.

I think it means that Johnathain himself lives on Starfish Island, not that the show is broadcast from there, after all...there isn't a transmitting tower on the island.
§ynch
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Oct 17 2006, 10:36 PM) [snapback]1247352[/snapback]
I think it means that Johnathain himself lives on Starfish Island, not that the show is broadcast from there, after all...there isn't a transmitting tower on the island.
That's great thanks. It makes perfect sense reading the actual line.

I often wondered where on Prawn Island Mr. Magic is
broadcasting pirate radio from. (Wildstyle) No tower there either.
6 shooter
QUOTE(§ynchronizer @ Oct 18 2006, 08:04 PM) [snapback]1247490[/snapback]

I often wondered where on Prawn Island Mr. Magic is
broadcasting pirate radio from. (Wildstyle) No tower there either.

Well, if you're broadcasting a pirate radio, you definitely don't want to invest in a huge tower which would be visible from miles away, heheh wink.gif Remember the movie 'Pump Up the Volume' with Christian Slater, the bible of pirate radio freaks? If not, I'll just say you don't need a huge tower to broadcast, believe me.
LIL_JON
Maby vcpr did not have a tower then?
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(LIL_JON @ Dec 5 2006, 02:51 PM) [snapback]1266984[/snapback]

Maby vcpr did not have a tower then?

OLD TOPIC/10
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
I can't remeber but it's my favourite radio on vice city
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.