Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: why is
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Obama
vice city so much better than san andreas?
blackop07
becuz it had more thot put into it
Tyla
New Spammers i see smile.gif

SA is bigger, has more things you can do like going to the gym, buying clothes etc.
VC has a good storyline, good character and the nostalgia factor.

I cant choose smile.gif
Toge
Wow.. Atleast try to explain, why Vice City is so much better than SA, in your opinion (@ crudlife).

It's hard for me to choose, wich GTA game I like most. I think I'd say GTA III, but that's because it was the first 3D GTA I played, so it had a bigger influence on me than the rest.

Sgt Andrew
on san andreas you can do more stuff, fly planes higher climb wall etc
but vice city has a nicer atomphere enen though it's six times smaller.
san andrea has kind of lost the gta feel to it
Tyla
Forgot to mention this before, the whole hood thing with SA. at least tommy vercetti actually spoke proper english instead of dat ghetto shit homie laugh.gif
SlickCriminal92
I think it's becuase all of that stuff you can do in San Andreas eating,excerising,haircuts,tatoss takes you away from the story line and what GTA is all about, and then again that is my 0.02 cents.
Westside92
it sint. has a shitty plot, was flat, and was to spread outalso the layout was wrong. u went form ocean beach to little havana? totally backwords, it was like u were working ur way down. VC was a bad spot on GTA's rep.*altho still a decent game* the only reason it sold more then GTA3 was cuz of the graphix, songs, and time period.

GTA SA is sooooo much better. swimming * god i hated that u couldnt swim in R* take on miami, it was pathetic.* gyms, eating, clothes, bigger better and straight up worth more moolah.
Obama
QUOTE(Westside92 @ Aug 8 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]1213774[/snapback]

it sint. has a shitty plot, was flat, and was to spread outalso the layout was wrong. u went form ocean beach to little havana? totally backwords, it was like u were working ur way down. VC was a bad spot on GTA's rep.*altho still a decent game* the only reason it sold more then GTA3 was cuz of the graphix, songs, and time period.

GTA SA is sooooo much better. swimming * god i hated that u couldnt swim in R* take on miami, it was pathetic.* gyms, eating, clothes, bigger better and straight up worth more moolah.

vice city stories will fix all that. i wouldnt mind if we saw a different version of vice city in the future. mabey the whole of florida. GTA: Vice City revisited
The Porscheofile
it better be a whole shit load better than VC. cuz in vc, i was very dissaapointed. mostly by the main character. not his voice or anything like that, but the way he acted. he ahd shit to his name, no guns, no money and no friends, and he stilla cted all big shit, no one is that big shit, i dont care who the hell you are, no one walks into a town after loosing over what was it, 5 million on cocaine and just takes over like its nothing.

thats why i liekd SA so much, CJ had stuff to loose. he had the reality of " if you fuck up, we're all fucked over": or whatever, he cared about what he did. tommy? shit tommy wouldnt ahve cared if he died, as long as he killed some people doing it...it just wasnt right for me, so yeah i didnt like VC, and i dont care....
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
I find Vice City to have harder missions then san andreas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.