Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tommy's Mansion
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
SKARFACE
I know everyone knows that Tommy's Mansion is based off Tony Montana's, With the colors, his desk, chair, and all the monitors in his office... But I never heard anyone say what was on the monitors... Has anyone actually looked at them??

QUOTE(Ray-Bizzle @ Jul 27 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]1205076[/snapback]

Somebody probably noticed this already. But I didn't bother reading through all the pages...

In Tommy's mansion, The Video monitors by his desk have pics of Tony Montanas mansion. You can see the outside, and also see the left staircase, and the fountain, Along with the globe that says 'The World Is Yours'.

Check it out if you havn't found it already.

I just recently found this so if it is known already then don't yell at me lol.
SlickCriminal92
Wow I never noticed that before becuase the damn monitors are all blurry. sad.gif
SKARFACE
Yeah thats true. But if you look close you can see the fountain along with the globe that says 'The World Is Yours' Although you can't actually read it because its too small... You can still see its a pic directly out of the movie.
Sgt Andrew
search -scarface 2 revenge- on you tube and a cool movie of scarface in vice city
Westside92
damn theres the nice sign there? i really wanted the fountain and sign to be in VC that would have made the game for me....but no such luck...to bad too....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.