Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weapons
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
HB~Sauce
For weapons, I would like a couple new melee weapons. Maybe a drill of some sort or a lawn dart would be interesting to use. As for guns, I would like to see the sawn-off shotgun and an AK47.

What weapons do you want to see in Vice City Stories?
blackop07
the m60 of course clap.gif
SKARFACE
WTf happened to my post????? Anyways...... I want a weed wacker as a weapon. It would be so cool to shove it in someones face
NTC187
I'll be happy if they just have most of the weapons that were in the original Vice City, those weapons were the best out of any GTA so far, especially that black automatic Sniper Rifle, fuck that was gangsta.
HB~Sauce
Yeah, Vice City had a good selection of weapons. The hammer was my favorite melee weapon and I hope it makes a return in VCS.
Tyla
My choice of weopons:

Colt 45
Colt Python
Desert Eagle
SMG
AK-47
M-16
Combat Shotgun
12 Gage Shotgun
Sawnoff Shotgun
Grenades
Moloctov's
MP5

Melee's
Hammer
Knife
Meat Cleaver
Axe

The Porscheofile
Sidearms:
Colt 45/Glock 9 mil ( dual possible)
D-eagle AND remmington revolver

Shotty's:
Sawed off (dual possible)
Spaz-12
and 10 gauge pump

SMG's:
Mac-10(dual)
2 Handed Uzi (dual/from original Vice)
Hekler/Koch Mp5 (integral suppresser)

Assault:
M4 carbine with optional grenade att. ( so u can fire grenades with presition!)
Ak ( with suppresser opt.)
M60

Heavy:
Heat seaking RPG (with none heat seeking opt. to get rid of the normal RPG)
Munted machine gun with tripod ( 50 cal.)
Beret "Light fifty" .50 cal sniper ( this bitch can shoot thru a truck engine block!)
Flamethrower
Minigun muh'fucka's!(with aiming opt. like in SA)

Snipers:
Psg-1 ( with 1500 yard laser sight)
30.06 with 32x scope ( this damn thing will take down a moose from 2000 yards damit!)

Melee:
Fists
Knucks
Bat
Switchblade
Kabarr
Cleaver
Katana
Fire Axe
Machete
Custom ( u can make ur own knucks, shanks and such)

Grenades:

Tear Gas
Frag
Flashbang
Concussive
Shrapnel
Phosphorous ( the ones that explode in a shower of flames)
Mollies ( gotta have them man)

there ya go, my weps list, its extensive but meh, u cant argue with those man, theres something for everyone.
Murdoc1
GTA Vice City had the best weapons cept there was no Ak-47 so it lost points..
The Porscheofile
the ruger was the AK of vice city. see there werent a whole lot of ruskie weapons in the us in the mid 80's, cold war, all that. Ak's and the like only came in en force after the fall of da wall.
HB~Sauce
I didn't mind the silenced pistol in San Andreas. It's no Desert Eagle but it was good if you wanted to sneak up on someone and kill them without blowing your cover.
Westside92
twas handy, altho just a 9 mil with the option of a silencer would have worked.
sdkjgsdjgh
Some sort of revolver and a screwdriver and I'll be happy. Like NTC, It wouldn't bother me if they just brought back the original weapons from Vice City.
tom.com
I would you to use the enviroment around you to defend your self , Fences, chairs and polls, it would make the game so much more fun !
DuPz0r
Colt Python ftw. thats all i want lol.
UTSBlaze
Ever famous chainsaw , with the new ragdoll physics drool.gif.
sdkjgsdjgh
There's ragdoll physics? Must of missed that. blink.gif

QUOTE(DuPz0r™ @ Aug 3 2006, 11:11 PM) [snapback]1211464[/snapback]

Colt Python ftw. thats all i want lol.

Yeah. I wish they'd make it black this time around, it looked like a fucking toy in VC.
Westside92
but thats what they looked like, all shiny and such. revolvers werent black most times.

anyway id like to see the ability to like take a borad from a fence with some nails in it, and use it, use ur environment type thing, or a pole from a chainlink fance ya know? it'd be uber cool.

BTW: should i pay 25 or so bucks for LCS, or wait till this one comes to ps2?
sdkjgsdjgh
QUOTE(Westside92 @ Aug 4 2006, 03:32 AM) [snapback]1211694[/snapback]

but thats what they looked like, all shiny and such. revolvers werent black most times.

Revolvers look like plastic toy guns? And what do you mean revolvers weren't black? blink.gif
Westside92
just that. almost any and all revolvers ive ever seen were not black. ok the little cop issue ones are, but the remmy's, and Colt's, the old skool ones arent.

as i said, the cop issues ones are, if thats what ur talking about Bull.

BTw: Dup, is that seriously Snoop Dog in ur sig haha?
sdkjgsdjgh
IPB Image
Westside92
yes i can actually. i just choose not to very well in the case of time.

and i maintain that i didn't say what u said i did. and i didnt say that there were no black ones.
sdkjgsdjgh

IPB Image

Looks like the first weapon to be confirmed. A silenced Mac 10?
DiO
QUOTE(Westside92 @ Aug 3 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]1211694[/snapback]

anyway id like to see the ability to like take a borad from a fence with some nails in it, and use it, use ur environment type thing, or a pole from a chainlink fance ya know? it'd be uber cool.

BTW: should i pay 25 or so bucks for LCS, or wait till this one comes to ps2?

buy lcs. it wont be out for a long time. im sure u can come up with another 25 in 7 months.

since they have a silenced mac10,id like to see a silenced m4.

that and some melee weapons from lcs like the hockey stick, and chisel. i also want a broken wine bottle, trench knife and a scimitar
Blaze-uK
We need a return of the chainsaw also Id like to see the gold club again and maybe the dagger from San Andreas also.
Westside92
yeah a hockey stick... in miami? doubt it. a chainsaw would be good, with the option to cut down small trees. bottling someone would make the game more real.

and i absolutely did not say that black revolvers were rare, i sed that I hadnt seen alot of em. i can only speak form personal experience cant i?
Blaze-uK
Breakable glass bottles like on the warriors would be a nice touch.
DuPz0r
I think the best weapons have been covered in GTA. The only otherones i can think of is Melee stuff.
Maybe a brick, metal pole, big wrench, skrewdriver.
Blaze-uK
Dildo? Actually thinking of that Id like a indiana Jones style whip.
DuPz0r
Actually as he's an ex-marine, you should get a Marine Combat Knife as a standard weapon spawn outside his safehouse.
Westside92
yeah 12 inch KABAR haha. that would be nice. the knife was my favorite melee wep in SA but it was hard to find. had to kill prostitutes to ever get it....haha.

anyway id say the brick would be a nice touch. liek from four brother where bobby beats the living shit outta that guy witht he brick halves.

ohhhhhh speaking of which: the Steyr Aug assault rifle. austrian made, comes with scope. fucking awesome.
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Aug 8 2006, 06:57 AM) [snapback]1213872[/snapback]

Actually as he's an ex-marine, you should get a Marine Combat Knife as a standard weapon spawn outside his safehouse.

yeah and the ability to swim underwater with the knife in your mouth would be a nice touch.
GTACenter
I want the return of the tool shop and the screw driver and also a beretta and two new types of Deagles
SKARFACE
I want the ak47 from SA and the sawed off shot guns
vercetti899010
i'd like to see the hocky stick return thumbup.gif definately the axe too (from LCS)
HB~Sauce
Oh, the golf club has to make a return for sure!
Ex-PS Fanboy
they should have paintball missions smile.gif that would be sweet
Vertical
how about a cheese grater

grind someones face till they bleed
Ex-PS Fanboy
a jackhammer. and not the kind u do roadwork with....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.