Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Building Glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
SKARFACE
Ok. The building across the street from the hardware store on the 1st island. The one with the swimming pool next to it, Also the machete is by it on the bridge to Starfish Island along with a hidden package in the showers. A car spawns right outside the building. Well anyways. Stand in front of the car. Go to the right and walk into the wall of the building. You will walk right through and be inside the building.
SlickCriminal92
You mean where those tall apartment buildings are in Washington Beach? Iv'e been inside those buildings before and then I got stuck when I somehow got my flying tank to go into the building. wallbash_red.gif
SKARFACE
No, Not in washington beach, I'll find a map and put a red dot at the location, brb

IPB Image

The Red dot. You can walk into the wall on the right side of that building and go inside. Nothing special, I just thought maybe nobody else had noticed it yet.
SlickCriminal92
hold on a sec. The hardware store is located in Washington Beach and those apartments are located just across the street from it. Well if it isn't Washington Beach then what is it?
SKARFACE
I dont know i havnt played vice city in a while. I just thought washington beach was by the beach lol.
SlickCriminal92
Washingon Beach stops just north of the construction site and south of Ken Rosenburg's office and once you pass over those two bridges to the left and right of the hardware store, you are in Starfish Island or Ocean Beach.
§ynch
QUOTE(Huntsky @ Jul 17 2006, 01:38 PM) [snapback]1197328[/snapback]

Washingon Beach stops just north of the construction site and south of Ken Rosenburg's office and once you pass over those two bridges to the left and right of the hardware store, you are in Starfish Island or Ocean Beach.

Guys, this is the insubstantial planes of the resort walls.
It's one of the oldest Vice City glitches.

The resort is across from the hardware store to the west,
and the Avery Building on the construction site to the south.

In the BACK of the area, are two four-walled structures.
The most southerly structure has insubstantial planes on two sides.

You just walk through, that's all.
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
I have held about this glitch before tell me more
§ynch
QUOTE(Rav3n @ Dec 16 2006, 02:44 AM) [snapback]1270898[/snapback]

I have held about this glitch before tell me more
What more do you need to know?

Read my post:

QUOTE(§ynchronizer @ Jul 17 2006, 01:16 PM) [snapback]1197400[/snapback]

The resort is across from the hardware store to the west,
and the Avery Building on the construction site to the south.

In the BACK of the area, are two four-walled structures.
The most southerly structure has insubstantial planes on two sides.

You just walk through, that's all.

That's all it is.
Just like the downtown hospital wall, you just walk through no big deal.
HELMET
I know this topic is old, but for anyone who reads this just enter the speed up gameplay cheat a few times and you can go inside almost any building by simply running into certain walls for a few seconds till you go through.
HeadCrab
Nice Sig
Heartless
Or the steps leading up to the downtown statue, where a red balloon is. The back of the steps are immaterial.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.