Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Big Secret"
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
jordan for real
First of all, this post is not necessarily about Bigfoot/UFO/Paranormal.

Second, I'm aware of the ridiculous things the people on the Gamfaqs message board talk about.

Hopefully I don't get banned for this, but if R* says there is some big secret, then there has to be. Well, unless they just like reading all of the stuff we can come up with to laugh at, and the big secret being that there is no big secret.
I believe the people who talk about the alien voice on the radio, that alone could be the big secret, but it's not that "big" of a deal. I mean it's an interesting new discovery, but it doesn't make a difference in the game. The two people who posted about that should try to estimate and post their stats such as Time of day, number of day, location, whether they had 100%, completed story line, etc.. and give us as much detail as possible.

This is longer than I was planning it on being, sorry I made you all read this. I just thought maybe everyone needs to stop shooting down everyone's ideas just because they didn't find/think of it first. The point I'm trying to make is, no one has yet found a big secret.

p.s. - when the game first came out within the first week or two I was chatting with someone online about it and they told me that eventually Mt. Chilliad erupts and a giant dinosaur comes out of it and you have to kill it. I believed him and was waiting for it until the end of the game. I was pumped, but then it never came and I was let down. sad.gif
OptimumPx
Rockstar confirmed there was a hidden secret in the game that nobody has found as of yet...but that there are no UFOs or Bigfoot in the game.

But ideas like Mt. Chilliad erupting and a giant dinosaur roaming the countryside are outlandish. dry.gif
UTSBlaze
Maybe it was being able to explore bits of LC with the Jetpack?
jordan for real
QUOTE(UTSBlaze @ Jul 10 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1193532[/snapback]

It seems like that's been around for a while and R* would have admitted to it. Being able to get to St. Mark's just seems like a loose end R* never cleaned up before they released the game.
killjoy.rujoy?
[quote name='OptimumPx' date='Jul 10 2006, 11:10 PM' post='1193515']
Rockstar confirmed there was a hidden secret in the game that nobody has found as of yet...but that there are no UFOs or Bigfoot in the game.

I MUST HAVE a link or a pix of this or something(something fromRock*)...so there IS something!...eeEEeyyYYhhHHAAaa! clap.gif ...I knew it! Maybe you gotta get 100% plus...like all girlfriends 100% & hi score on all video games & of course all non%age races+++...so as soon as you walk out the door your stats are goin' downhill ohmy.gif ...I mean max/100% EVERYTHING!(no cheats detected)...and be KING OF SA in the stats.I have a new quest?...maybe they'd give me a freakin' job! thumbup.gif (then you'd see changes...oh boy,changes,big ones... ph34r.gif )...>>>edit...http://www.epsilonprogram.com/ copied from web browser does not link...HOWEVER,properties yields this... http://www.rockstargames.com/epsilonprogram/index.htm a cult at the farm?...and if you create a shortcut to this page,it's a nice little R*logo. >>>Tips & Tricks/RockStar interview. IPB Image
Executioner
^True.. I've read this before.
Amis
So why can't they even give us a small hint of what secret(s) we haven't found yet?

What is so big that is still there?

Was it the Hot Coffee? Well that was big, but was it big enough?

So many questions that when answered every one of them creates 10 more questions. wallbash_red.gif
clowns789
How do you know they're not just lying to make people play it more? They've fooled gamers in the past.
killjoy.rujoy?
This article is well after the hot coffee thing...there are 3 major threads,with over a thousand posts lamo.gif ,on gamespot about this topic...I ain't even gonna TRY to summarize it...but it appears that if your CJ looks a certain way,at a certain time,at a certain place ph34r.gif ...well somethin' gonna happen clap.gif .Maybe a one in millions odds,but possible...or a waste of time;I'm hoping not(remember the VC easter egg...gimmee somethin'!). thumbup.gif
SKARFACE
I know we're not supposed t otalk about Bigfoot, and other crazy shit. But I was killed while out in the wilderness by someone with a chainsaw. I heard an oink like sound kind of like Pigsy from manhunt, The next thing I know a chainsaw hits me and I'm wasted. I only saw them for a second. I've seen strange things in the woods. I've been run over by 'Christine'. I heard a weird voice on the radio saying 'Kill the humans' it sounded liek a robot. I still think there is a lot yet to be found.
FuddMan
QUOTE(clowns789 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]1196838[/snapback]

How do you know they're not just lying to make people play it more? They've fooled gamers in the past.

Rockstar hasn't outright lied to us about anything in San Andreas.
Swiift
QUOTE(jordan for real @ Jul 10 2006, 11:59 PM) [snapback]1193506[/snapback]

First of all, this post is not necessarily about Bigfoot/UFO/Paranormal.

Second, I'm aware of the ridiculous things the people on the Gamfaqs message board talk about.

Hopefully I don't get banned for this, but if R* says there is some big secret, then there has to be. Well, unless they just like reading all of the stuff we can come up with to laugh at, and the big secret being that there is no big secret.
I believe the people who talk about the alien voice on the radio, that alone could be the big secret, but it's not that "big" of a deal. I mean it's an interesting new discovery, but it doesn't make a difference in the game. The two people who posted about that should try to estimate and post their stats such as Time of day, number of day, location, whether they had 100%, completed story line, etc.. and give us as much detail as possible.

This is longer than I was planning it on being, sorry I made you all read this. I just thought maybe everyone needs to stop shooting down everyone's ideas just because they didn't find/think of it first. The point I'm trying to make is, no one has yet found a big secret.

p.s. - when the game first came out within the first week or two I was chatting with someone online about it and they told me that eventually Mt. Chilliad erupts and a giant dinosaur comes out of it and you have to kill it. I believed him and was waiting for it until the end of the game. I was pumped, but then it never came and I was let down. sad.gif

theres no such thing as bigfoot or the ufo's!!!!!, the only one that is true are the ghost cars.
The Porscheofile
"one enterprising player hooked up a third party Ps2 controller and programmed it to imput random button combinations"

haha we all know who that is eh?

anyway yes R* has never lied to us about SA, so there must be something. BTW: i've heard that robot voice to, its a copmmercial for something.

and if u's look at the red dots on toreno's map it forms a route or picture of something, i cant remember what tho's.
small smoke
QUOTE(jordan for real @ Jul 10 2006, 07:35 PM) [snapback]1193539[/snapback]

QUOTE(UTSBlaze @ Jul 10 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1193532[/snapback]

It seems like that's been around for a while and R* would have admitted to it. Being able to get to St. Mark's just seems like a loose end R* never cleaned up before they released the game.

oh since you are talking about the mission trip to saint marks bistro, when i got there i put on the super jump cheat for carl, i went to the wall jumped over it and landed in the ghost zone, i was flying in mid air until i fell in the ocean. i guess you can only go in the bistro restaurant and not liberty city
Vimpto™
CJ read the article,
theres so many thing in gta sa that there is bound to be at least 1 screw up.
so it wasnt intensionly meant to be put there so thats how ufo's, bigfoot, ghosts, ghostships, ghostcars and new cheats have been discovered.

fact
Kamahl
QUOTE(killjoy.rujoy? @ Jul 10 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]1193574[/snapback]

IPB Image

how old is that?

But how could they know that no one has found the secret yet, maybe they should do some kind of contest asking people if they know the secret.
killjoy.rujoy?
...May,2005 issue?...found with google(never actually found the article itself again though,so I ain't positive).

I guess when you uncover the secret you are given a pin number(personal ID #)...no sh!t ohmy.gif
Westside92
ok then...... i think there is something and it is big, but someones found it by now, and there saying that to keep ppl buying and playing.
killjoy.rujoy?
[attachmentid=5813]QUOTE
At least sum 1 sees it... Well thanks for support.

-blackop07

Please do quote me & put up a bigger pix or another pix.I'm sure you've heard of the "Epsilon Program"...the search for a still uncovered secret in San Andreas as per a RockStar developer's story in "Tips & Tricks" magazine.I don't know what to believe...there are several sites with thousands of posts looking for the "big secret"...google it to find out more(& I mean alot!).You even get a P.I.N. number when you find it!I really do see the alien face...I believe your pix is DEFINITELY worthy of some of these other sites that are looking for the secret.I took a good look at the cloud formations while flying a Hydra for a good long time chasing the lite balls for fun...NO FN CLOUDS ARE GENERATED IN THIS MANNER! This is all real sh!t, so you can not be banned for posting about it...& the mods here don't go for that flaming sh!t...stick to your pistolas!...take care! ph34r.gif

>>>edit...blackop07,I thought I'd add this in...to see what happens to me! tongue.gif

>>>edit...pix so you don't hafta download...same as download...

IPB Image
Westside92
you'll get flamed to shit, or ull get credit for spreading the word if it is the scret. BTW: somone on gamefaqs aparently found some ghost ship, the pic looks photoshopped, but i checked around where the map provided said, at the hours and in the conditions there were, and i glimpsed a sail-like structure for maybe 2 seconds, not long enuff to pause and take a picture tho.....ill keep looking.
jt_money
This is the first time I've ever heard anything about this whole thing... it's very interesting.

Someone before said that there would be a one in million chance of finding the secret... there are millions of people who have played this game, it would be even less than that.
arP1987
QUOTE(jt_money @ Aug 5 2006, 07:51 AM) [snapback]1212309[/snapback]

This is the first time I've ever heard anything about this whole thing... it's very interesting.

Someone before said that there would be a one in million chance of finding the secret... there are millions of people who have played this game, it would be even less than that.

or someone has found it but its putten away as a fake

or maybe the whole big secret thing is just a way to get more sales
Pyrocy
QUOTE(jt_money @ Aug 5 2006, 05:51 AM) [snapback]1212309[/snapback]

One in a million? Who the fuck makes this shit up? All Craig did in that interview with Tips & Tricks was answer yes to the question. Besides, it isn't a 'Big Secret', it's probaly just some miniscule reference to something. The only reason it was called a Big Secret was because of those idiot FAQers snowballing the issue into some vast ass conspiracy.
Westside92
whooooooa take it easy.....its the big secret cuz no1's supposedly found it yet.
Drat
QUOTE(Westside92 @ Aug 3 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]1211705[/snapback]

you'll get flamed to shit, or ull get credit for spreading the word if it is the scret. BTW: somone on gamefaqs aparently found some ghost ship, the pic looks photoshopped, but i checked around where the map provided said, at the hours and in the conditions there were, and i glimpsed a sail-like structure for maybe 2 seconds, not long enuff to pause and take a picture tho.....ill keep looking.

Could you post the link to the pic/the site that talks about this or could you tell us where to go to see this? It sounds pretty interesting.
killjoy.rujoy?
QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Aug 5 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]1212535[/snapback]

One in a million? Who the fuck makes this shit up? All Craig did in that interview with Tips & Tricks was answer yes to the question. Besides, it isn't a 'Big Secret', it's probaly just some miniscule reference to something. The only reason it was called a Big Secret was because of those idiot FAQers snowballing the issue into some vast ass conspiracy.

...I agree with Westside92.You seem a little harsh.I find the whole thing really interesting...(ahem)if it's true rolleyes.gif
Westside92
Drat i cant remeber where i saw it.... sorry man, ive been looking to post my findings, but i cant find it.
jt_money
I was really interested about this thing last night when I first read about it, so I searched some forums and got the idea of what everyone was so excited about, apparently it's something to do with the Epsilon Tract, a man in a black trenchcoat, a Bobcat, and Blue clothes... but, w/e. I tried out some of the stuff they suggested to find this secret, and it was fun for about 2 hrs, then I got bored and started stunting again.

I'm not gonna bash anyone who believes that the secret is big enough to spend hours upon hours searching for webbing together insane links to find this, but, they never said it was a big secret, so many of us prolly already know the secret, but it's so subtle we don't think of it as anything to be described as "secret".

But those guys at gamefaq... wow... they are really into this, turning every single little thing they find into something that has to do with this secret. I can't summarize it all, but for one instance, they believe that in Back'o'Beyond if you use the thermal goggles, you can see the heat index of a person in a tree... because on the epsilon program website, it says that the trees can talk... a comedian put my thoughts best when he said, "People start making things up after reading the bible a thousand times, hell, if you read Green Eggs & Ham a thousand times, you'd turn crazy too. 'I would not eat them in a box, I would not eat them with a fox.' Jews are the devil!"

BTW, if there are any of you crazy people searching for the secret reading this, I have some of those crazy-ass connections of my own if you want to search into it for me, cause like I said, it's not worth it for me to do it.
killjoy.rujoy?
One post of a zillion (credit Main Event)

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?...ad&t=678790&p=9

^ link to the page
...a short description of the major hassle to find the alleged secret.
We can deduce that the followers of this religion believe in aliens and in Kifflom and Kraff, that should made the world 187 ago.
The Epsilon's riddle.
Join us in something special and become one of the children of Kraff. Travel through the dawn to the pass pictured in our brochures. Look for a red truck with a dent on the right fender. Raise your left hande recite the words: "Take to my father-father, brother-uncle. Kifflom" We'll do the rest. Because we all know, there is Kifflom and there is Krant, and both be praised.
Blindfold required
From this confused message we can understand some needed things:
1. Wear sacred ornaments that are chains and bracelets with crosses.
2. Have red hair done by a barber shop of Los Santos ( he should say something about Epsilon ).
3. In one week you need to have sex with 9 hooks and lost 10000$ with the gambling and don't eat anything.
4. You need to wear all in light blue ( bombetta-jacket-pants-cross-white shirt ) of Didier Sachs and buy the bandage for eye at Binco.
5. You need to have muscle and the fat factors at 0%
6. You must have only tattoos with crossess ( they must be 5 ): the first at Las Venturas, left forearm, 84$ || the second at Las Venturas, lumbar zone, 600$ || the third at Los Santos (or San Fierro), right forearm, 70$ || the fourth at Los Santos (or San Fierro), left bicepses, 45$.
7. You need to have the nighttime viewer.
8. You need to have only Desert Eagle (Killer level) and a baton (behind the writing "Vinewood" in Vinewood at Los Santos.

Now all becomes strange, but certainly you must find a red truck as said in the riddle; after found it, you must don't do any dent the veichle.

...oh,and they got maps , photos...I wanna see someone waste their life...and then find something! roll2.gif
Westside92
they really think all that shit is gonna get em that? man R* must be sitting back and laffing there asses off. at leats most people here are confined to a single incident. damn.....
sphincter_boy
i see why the mods are so strict about closing down bigfoot/ufo threads, and no doubt watch the "big secret" ect threads with care as well. simply because there is no proof. im open minded about the UFO, however, simply beacuse it is mentioned so often on the radio. so here is my theory. either:

A) it exists and no one has seen it (thats been talked to death- its unlikley)

cool.gif its bullshizzle

C) my theory.

san andreas must push the limits of the ps2 and xbox etc fairly to the limit. its like 40% bigger than vice, no loading and genius levels of detail. what if there was PLANNED to be UFO's in the game but had to be dropped for space reasons, which is why every radio station talks about strange lights and aliens.

i think its reasonable for ppl hearing these clues on the dust etc to think there are things around but maybe it just got dropped, or justa as likley was done but looked lame- (thats also my theory on hot coffee.... every pic ive seen looks a bit crappy- please flame if you know different)

as for the big secret? that could be anything. submarines to an underwater grotto. it could even be a new clothes shop, a weapon or car. i know if i was asked to do some code for something this big i would do my best to drop something in that was bizzare or clever... then the lead prog. goes over it and says "whats this then you happy asshole?"

im just as interested in what was left out as what has been put in...

but the big question regarding the big secret is not what it is but why has no one found it? cos with the level of humour and pure desire to entertain that goes into the R* games im sure there is at least one thing hidden that will do our heads in.

i know how strict this place so please feel free to destroy. i wont cry.
HammerHead
I've found something recently but i'm not making a seperate topic for it.

Sometimes when it is very clear, I mean no clouds or anything and i'm reasonably high up - like in a Hydra or on Mt. Chiliad - I'll see these wierd things in the sky.

I can only describe it as black lines. Black lines which shoot like missiles through the sky.. straight up or straight down. I'm not sure if its a graphical glitch or what but i've seen it quite alot of times in various places (most recently on Mt. Chiliad). I have no clue what it is but I know it isn't the sky loading, they look more like solid.. things.

I've been flying and one shoots straight down infront of me in a split second and you can tell its a seperate object. When looking at the circumstances I saw these under it was like this..

- Clear weather, not a cloud in the sky
- Up in a high place with no obstructions
- Between 12:00 - 2:00 is when I saw them (game time)

I can't confirm this much, because getting pictures or videos would be hard. I'm not trying to fool you or send you off on a wild chase.. i'm just saying this is what I saw.

And whats more interesting.. they appear on replay.. unlike a lot of other things. So me and my friend saw them.. on replay and in game.

If I see anything else I'll come back to this...
Strike
Hah, you actually believe that Mt. Chiliad erupts AND a dinosaur comes out.
firecracker_911
QUOTE(Antony @ Aug 31 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]1224497[/snapback]

I just wanted to post.
Thanks.
Karl0
QUOTE(firecracker_911 @ Sep 4 2006, 06:55 AM) [snapback]1226259[/snapback]

QUOTE(Antony @ Aug 31 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]1224497[/snapback]

I just wanted to post.
Thanks.

Dinosaur, no, Mt Chilliad erupting? MAYBE, IDK. Remember Mt St Helens? Could be something like that, if its anything at all. Im thinking that if it hasnt been found already, its something really mundane, like a photo gallery of the dev team.
Sanshiro
I think if there is a secret in this game, then it's either
accessing the 'hot coffee' without AR Max, or finding the
girls who appear on the CD's cover. I am wondering why
those two girls are illustrated on the cover and during
the main loading of the game. I read somewhere in this
website that the blond girl in pink is believed to be Rochell'le...
but who is Rochell'le?? Does anyone here know? And it says
also that the long black-haired belly-tattooed girl is believed
to be Kendle!! But I don't think so that she is Kendle. She
looks totally different.

Did anyone find something about those two girls?? Are
they illustrated there just for decoration?
Strike
QUOTE(Teh @ Aug 18 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]1218966[/snapback]
I've found something recently but i'm not making a seperate topic for it.

Sometimes when it is very clear, I mean no clouds or anything and i'm reasonably high up - like in a Hydra or on Mt. Chiliad - I'll see these wierd things in the sky.

I can only describe it as black lines. Black lines which shoot like missiles through the sky.. straight up or straight down. I'm not sure if its a graphical glitch or what but i've seen it quite alot of times in various places (most recently on Mt. Chiliad). I have no clue what it is but I know it isn't the sky loading, they look more like solid.. things.

I've been flying and one shoots straight down infront of me in a split second and you can tell its a seperate object. When looking at the circumstances I saw these under it was like this..

- Clear weather, not a cloud in the sky
- Up in a high place with no obstructions
- Between 12:00 - 2:00 is when I saw them (game time)

I can't confirm this much, because getting pictures or videos would be hard. I'm not trying to fool you or send you off on a wild chase.. i'm just saying this is what I saw.

And whats more interesting.. they appear on replay.. unlike a lot of other things. So me and my friend saw them.. on replay and in game.

If I see anything else I'll come back to this...

The ones falling straight down are pedestrians spawning. If you were able to follow it down, you'll see a body on the floor. It happened to me in the desert, he just randomly fell from the sky. Another possible theory is its part of a plane.
Kamahl
QUOTE(Cluckin' Feathers @ Sep 8 2006, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1228297[/snapback]

I think if there is a secret in this game, then it's either
accessing the 'hot coffee' without AR Max, or finding the
girls who appear on the CD's cover. I am wondering why
those two girls are illustrated on the cover and during
the main loading of the game. I read somewhere in this
website that the blond girl in pink is believed to be Rochell'le...
but who is Rochell'le?? Does anyone here know? And it says
looks totally different.

i think they are the girlfriends, i cant tell because i never bothered to find all the girlfriends.
Andromada Expert30
[quote name='killjoy.rujoy?' date='Jul 10 2006, 06:05 PM' post='1193574']
[quote name='OptimumPx' date='Jul 10 2006, 11:10 PM' post='1193515']

I MUST HAVE a link or a pix of this or something(something fromRock*)...so there IS something!...eeEEeyyYYhhHHAAaa! clap.gif ...I knew it! Maybe you gotta get 100% plus...like all girlfriends 100% & hi score on all video games & of course all non%age races+++...so as soon as you walk out the door your stats are goin' downhill ohmy.gif ...I mean max/100% EVERYTHING!(no cheats detected)...and be KING OF SA in the stats.I have a new quest?...maybe they'd give me a freakin' job! thumbup.gif (then you'd see changes...oh boy,changes,big ones... ph34r.gif )...>>>edit...http://www.epsilonprogram.com/ copied from web browser does not link...HOWEVER,properties yields this... http://www.rockstargames.com/epsilonprogram/index.htm a cult at the farm?...and if you create a shortcut to this page,it's a nice little R*logo. >>>Tips & Tricks/RockStar interview. IPB Image
[/quote]

Not really because I have King of SA rating and the only big things that happens is people falling from the sky and in front of my plane. sad.gif wink.gif
The Porscheofile
old as the hills is that interview.

and heres another thing i unearthed today.

listening to the song" push it to the limit, from the scarface movie, i heard: aiming for the back of beyond..a line in the song. now we all know how many scarface references there are in all the gta games, so maybe the so called "big secret" is in back o beyond? just a thot
sphincter_boy
QUOTE(Cluckin' Feathers @ Sep 8 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]1228297[/snapback]

I think if And it says
looks totally different.

i assumed that the hispanic brunette with the scorpion tat was catalina... i did wonder who the blonde was tho. all that IS only concept art, and as ppl have mentioned, no woozy and the brother on the bmx with the pistol dosent seem to be a main character either.
killjoy.rujoy?
I just thought I'd post these dead chicken pictures; roll2.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

...what the hell rolleyes.gif
RhymeCraft
the big secret i'm guessing is the territory glitch... or the interior universe... or the texture eggs
The Porscheofile
and r* have just neglected to say we've found it...riiiight.
SlickCriminal92
Back O beyond has those 2 ghost cars. Iv'e sen them,rolling down a hill, the toher one parked between some small trees. The area also has some quad bikes.
mad_mclaren
ive heard rumours about a submarine or somethin in the sea wen doin a certain mission near the end of the game.
websta
i reckon the "big secret" is a marketing thing and the fact that its a big secret is the big secret
PhantomStranger

Not really because I have King of SA rating

Holy crap man you must be 733t!... happy.gif I doubt it would matter what rating you are. Plus Godfather is highest.
killjoy.rujoy?
QUOTE(PhantomStranger @ Oct 10 2006, 01:20 PM) [snapback]1243916[/snapback]

Not really because I have King of SA rating

Holy crap man you must be 733t!... happy.gif I doubt it would matter what rating you are. Plus Godfather is highest.

wtf King is highest
PhantomStranger
MY bad! ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.