Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What The Heck
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
SlickCriminal92
I was at Leaf Links Golf Course when I see a bunch of golfers I go up to them and I punch one of them then all of them pull out pistols and start shooting at me! what is this becuase this never happened before. huh.gif
6 shooter
Lesson 1: never show up at the golf course unarmed.
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Jul 3 2006, 02:24 AM) [snapback]1188401[/snapback]

Lesson 1: never show up at the golf course unarmed.

It's pretty hard when they take away everything except your Melee weapon.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
That's why you don't get in that way :\...
6 shooter
QUOTE(Un-Amärikin Bastard @ Jul 5 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]1189771[/snapback]

Right. Take the side entrance, cause if you spot some jackass in the golf cart, you can shoot his head off and jack the cart. IDK why, but golf carts are so hard to come by in Leaf Links.
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Jul 5 2006, 02:37 AM) [snapback]1189808[/snapback]

Right. Take the side entrance, cause if you spot some jackass in the golf cart, you can shoot his head off and jack the cart. IDK why, but golf carts are so hard to come by in Leaf Links.

Yeah, its hard finding one for the car dealership. I guess whenever you see one, garage it.
SlickCriminal92
Did any of you guys here ever get shot at by the golfers? Becuase if I remember correctly they only had clubs. huh.gif
HB~Sauce
No, next time I pop VC into my PS2 I'll check on it. Maybe a glitch?
SlickCriminal92
I probably had that peds have weapons cheat on by accident? unsure.gif
killjoy.rujoy?

[/quote]

Yeah, its hard finding one for the car dealership. I guess whenever you see one, garage it.
[/quote]
Did you know...there is a golf cart parked in the bushes by the lighthouse wink.gif ...it's really buried in them;at nite you will see the tail lights.It's there from early in the game & possibly from the very beginning.It's the closest bush on the north side(I think)...just press triangle near all these bushes to find it. clap.gif
jordan for real
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Jul 5 2006, 04:37 AM) [snapback]1189808[/snapback]

Except in that mission in the beginning of the game where you have to kill that guy. There are golf carts all over.

Wouldn't the guys in Leaf Links have to go through the metal detector and not be able to have guns?
SlickCriminal92
No they have golf clubs, and if they did have guns then they probably did get taken away. wink.gif
I Made Your Mom In GMod
I reckon I know why this is.
It's because technically the golfers count as a gang. They stand around in groups, and they have weapons. If you were to open up the game files they would come up as a gang. I suppose it's just a slight coding error that gives them guns occasionally.
SlickCriminal92
Maybe that could be the problem but that was the only time they ever pulled a gun on me.
6 shooter
QUOTE(killjoy.rujoy? @ Jul 7 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]1191727[/snapback]

Did you know...there is a golf cart parked in the bushes by the lighthouse wink.gif ...it's really buried in them;at nite you will see the tail lights.It's there from early in the game & possibly from the very beginning.It's the closest bush on the north side(I think)...just press triangle near all these bushes to find it. clap.gif

Yeah, there's only one parked golf cart in the game and it's hidden in the bushes so well it's almost impossible to find (unless you use a vehicles map). Golf carts quite often appear (driven, in motion) on the bridge adjacent to Leaf Links and on the street by the entrance. But then again, you may not encounter them for a week or so of gameplay...
SKARFACE
Go to leafs links, Steal the comet, Drive it to the left side of the entrance where the flag poles make the ramp, park in front of it. Get out, jump on top the car, and jump over the fence. Now you're in with all your weapons
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(Ray-Bizzle @ Jul 21 2006, 12:42 AM) [snapback]1199281[/snapback]

Go to leafs links, Steal the comet, Drive it to the left side of the entrance where the flag poles make the ramp, park in front of it. Get out, jump on top the car, and jump over the fence. Now you're in with all your weapons

I already know how to get into the golf coorse with all of my weapons. I just wanted to know how the golfers got those pistols. I just loaded up Vice City and they didn't have the guns. blink.gif
SKARFACE
well i dont know, it never happened to me, although some cops came after me with uzis once.
SonnyForelli
i think thats the swat team laugh.gif
SKARFACE
No, Regular cops had uzis, I was like WTF. I think it was on a mission though I can't remember but I was very suprised
SonnyForelli
i think you mean the mission from the malibu string, where you have to bust cam jones out of prison, the cops had uzi's on that mission
SKARFACE
I think it was that one... Maybe they had tek 9s I cant remember exactly
SonnyForelli
Proberly, there was a mission when the cops had m16's and combat shotguns called copland - but i dont think its that one
Westside92
i think they pulled gun on u cuz they were the security guys. ive had them shoot at me, they followed me all over the place, and shot at me. i didnt notice till i turned around, thot the damned golfers were shotitng at me haha.
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
Just jump over the fence by getting a good level car park it next to the wall jump onto the roof of the car then jump to the golf course from there it's pretty simple to do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.