Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: about restoring health
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Eugene
i've played all gta series except gta3
i am now playing it but i cant restore my health by getting into the savehouse or saving the game
i remember that in other gta i can do so
can anyone help
i dont wanna go a long way to the hospital to pick up the health icons...

also
there seems to be no radio in the game...
Corkyboy

You can find heart icons all over the city,not just at hospitals
Also there is a radio and IMO is a good game soundtrack
Eugene
but can the 'original gta3' restore health by saveing?
GSHomie
QUOTE(Eugene @ Jun 22 2006, 01:17 PM) [snapback]1178631[/snapback]

i've played all gta series except gta3
i am now playing it but i cant restore my health by getting into the savehouse or saving the game
i remember that in other gta i can do so
can anyone help
i dont wanna go a long way to the hospital to pick up the health icons...

also
there seems to be no radio in the game...

dude if you do not find heart icons around the city just pay a hooker(they are all over the city!!!!), she will restore your health+she can give you up to 125 of health...peace out
Eugene
ok
just tell me that the game cant restore health at the beginning...
i've finished the paramedic missions and now, you know wt...
Mzeppelin
The game cannot restore health at all, any time in the game, just by saving. And all paramedic missions do is give you infinte sprint.
Eugene
THX
thats the ans. i want
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(Mzeppelin @ Jun 26 2006, 08:14 AM) [snapback]1182056[/snapback]

The game cannot restore health at all, any time in the game, just by saving. And all paramedic missions do is give you infinte sprint.

They do give you infinite sprint, but if you save 50 and 100 lives, you get adrenalin and health powerups at your hideout if I remember exactly.
SKARFACE
Yeah you can't get health by saving. I know on VC you could get your health back by walking into a save icon, and you didnt have to save to get it back.
6 shooter
QUOTE(Ray-Bizzle @ Jul 18 2006, 02:56 AM) [snapback]1197473[/snapback]

I know on VC you could get your health back by walking into a save icon, and you didnt have to save to get it back.

Really? Somehow I can't recall it ;/ R* introduced health restoring while saving in SA.
SKARFACE
In Vice City, You could get your health back by saving. You could also get health icons or buy food, Or pick up a hooker. Yes you can get health back by saving in Vice City, But your wanted level wont go down after saving like in San Andreas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.