Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DameDaSnipas Pink Blog... yay!! ^_^
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
GFX.Absinthe
Well this is my first blog on a site that god dosen't hate happy.gif

6/6/06
--------
Well, today hasen't be all that bad! I've gotten to go shopping at Pac Sun for some shorts and i turned out to buy some shorts that are almost like daisy duke short shorts (laugh.gif). After that we went to "Panera Bread" and i had a sandwhich which was something that was reallly really good! And then my boyfriend met me, my brother, and my mom to go see the movie "The Omen" which was a pretty good move it was more freaky then it was scarey but it had its jumpy moments tongue.gif. After that it was about 9:30 and it looked like it was gonna storm so we headed home but i had fun none the less biggrin.gif. And now its time to end my first boring blog post until i next update... which in the mean time i look foward to all of your smart ass jokes!
Psy
You are aware that on GTAGuides.com, there is an actual member blog section where you can post it for everyone to see?
Yeah, blog discussion isn't where you actually post.... blogs.. V_V
Flash6289
QUOTE(Guest @ Jun 7 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]1168084[/snapback]

Yeah, blog discussion isn't where you actually post.... blogs.. V_V

That was me.. it logged me out when I clicked a link.. FTW?!?

I found out it's cause I'd been linked back to the San Andreas forum without knowing.. >_<
GFX.Absinthe
Haha i dont care... at least god dosen't hate this XD

Redundant did it...

Bain
Panera bread is the best thing ever.
gng
QUOTE(Nationalist Bain @ Jul 2 2006, 04:06 AM) [snapback]1187377[/snapback]

Panera bread is the best thing ever.

Quite true.
GFX.Absinthe
tru daqt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.