Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SA-MP 0.1 Released!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
DeKo
Its all happening today! Just a quick note that SA-MP, a multiplayer mod for San Andreas PC, Has been released today. It includes On foot deathmatch, which is something MTA havent included yet, and absolutely fantastic sync.

Direct link to download page: http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php

Server download: http://sa-mp.net/

Enjoy!

Edit: Main samp site is back up smile.gif
DiO
todays has been very eventful. ill get it assuming it wont be glitchy like my mta. if it is,ill kill someone
DuPz0r
yay at last, im gonna install now.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Jesus christ, it sucks. Gameplay is fun and all - what you can see of it. It lags to shite all the time and i'm constantly having to stand still for about 3 minutes to wait for all the scenery to load. dry.gif
DuPz0r
doesnt lag much for me...
Zacko
QUOTE('Pilot Lazz @ May 10 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]1150549[/snapback]

Jesus christ, it sucks. Gameplay is fun and all - what you can see of it. It lags to shite all the time and i'm constantly having to stand still for about 3 minutes to wait for all the scenery to load. dry.gif

I imagine that's your computer, it's fine for me.
DiO
i really live it,i think its awsome
Nanook
Going to be downloading that soon then smile.gif
-IXION-
QUOTE('Pilot Lazz @ May 10 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]1150549[/snapback]

yeah..me too....whenever a play a gametype that starts you in the "wardrobe" room when selecting a character....I have major "city loading" problems.... some of the other gametypes work all right though.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(-IXION- @ May 11 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]1151228[/snapback]

QUOTE('Pilot Lazz @ May 10 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]1150549[/snapback]

yeah..me too....whenever a play a gametype that starts you in the "wardrobe" room when selecting a character....I have major "city loading" problems.... some of the other gametypes work all right though.

Yeah, that one that was on Suction Testicle Man's server yesterday at the desert airport with monster trucks and choppers, and the Andromeda, that worked great, but anything involving teleporting from one place all the way over the state to another, it lags to shite. :/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.