Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP!! serious problem
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
roie
I got now another problem in GTA VC: sometimes after I save my game and got out to the street the game is stuck and the computer is freezing. Then I don't have any other solution then to restart my computer, and then when I come back to the game it's stuck again and again.
My friend say that's because cars I install to the game that make it hard for the game to run. Is it true?
PLEASE I need a solution that'll force my game to work!!
FuddMan
Saving uses up additional resources. If you cause cars to spawn on the roads (by running towards them) just after saving, the saving process might not be completely finished so you are putting way too much load on your computer for it to handle, causing it to crash. Try waiting in a quiet area for a couple of minutes after saving to see if that helps.
roie
Yes it's help......I got out to the street and drove slowly and there were no problems.....But after about 15 minutes the game froze again, altought I didn't save the game.
I also think this is a pressure on the game because all the stuff I installed. But READ THIS- one friend told me that there is a patch that fix this problem. If someone know something about it please answer.
Pecnut
What are the specs of your computer?
Nanook
Post your system specs, as Pec said, also have you modded the game in anyway?
roie
I have Intel pentium 4 CPU 3.0 GHz, 512 mb of ram. Win XP.
If somebody know where I can download the latest verision of VICE CITY LIMITER please send link!!
roie
And no, I didn't modded the game
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.