Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: invisable wall
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
SkySpaced
so i'm almost shure people know about the wall you can drive through in the backyard in the ally next store to st. marks bistro. Drive through it for amazing stunt bonus, some worth $5000 for height and rotation! but how come there's no mention of this in the forum? where's everyone talking about this game at?
Toge
I've never heard of that wall. Must try it.
6 shooter
QUOTE(SkySpaced @ May 4 2006, 04:42 AM) [snapback]1145845[/snapback]

so i'm almost shure people know about the wall you can drive through in the backyard in the ally next store to st. marks bistro. Drive through it for amazing stunt bonus, some worth $5000 for height and rotation! but how come there's no mention of this in the forum? where's everyone talking about this game at?

Well, I played this game some years ago and do not feel the need to discuss such minor issues concerning a few years old game. Maybe that's why...most people are here to discuss SA I guess :>
§ynch
QUOTE(SkySpaced @ May 4 2006, 02:42 AM) [snapback]1145845[/snapback]

Perhaps because returning to St.Marks after 100% means certain death. (Mafia)

However, I wouldn't mind starting a new game just to find this wall in the alley or store or backyard.
Kind of unclear as to your exact location, but it sounds like it's worth a try. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.