Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help!! strange problem
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
roie
I'm having a problem, i've done the mission "Publicity Tour" in "love fist" and now I don't have any place to go to continue the plot. I have a "V" sign in the map but it's only money marker, no missions. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP
GFX.Absinthe
Well more than likely you have to go buy more property and accomplish the missions it gives you
6 shooter
Yeah, buy property. Earn some money if you have to. In VC, about 50% of missions are asset missions which you get once you purchase a property which is sth more than just a safe house.

You don't need to purchase all of the asset properties, but one you definitely have to buy in order to get on with the storyline is The Printworks. Car Showroom and Film Studios have best missions though.
roie
Yeah thaks you are right. I also saw in one web site that many missions in this game is in places you need to buy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.