Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is this darkel character
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
kenrosenberg02
people claim that a character was deleted out of gta 3 who was known as darkel. (i arent sure if this forum page allows advertising but im not i am just listing the website in which i saw this in). once again i was reading from www.kenrosenberg.piczo.com and i was wondering what you all thought if this is made up or infact darkel was actually meant to be in gta3 but got deleted for some reason?
6 shooter
Try this
kenrosenberg02
thanks for that, its just that i didnt know if it was real or not. any way what do u reckon about this darkel guy should he have been included.
GFX.Absinthe
Orignally from what i've been told that Darkel was gonna be a guy that would hand out rampages to you...
Apparently some of the rampages were "terriost" like and since 9/11 happened the character was taken out because of these "terriost" like missions..
Pecnut
QUOTE(Gazebo @ Apr 19 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1137047[/snapback]

Orignally from what i've been told that Darkel was gonna be a guy that would hand out rampages to you...
Apparently some of the rampages were "terriost" like and since 9/11 happened the character was taken out because of these "terriost" like missions..

Hit the nail on the head.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.