Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why did Vercetti kill Sonny Forelli
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
kenrosenberg02
it was looking at gta website - n/a - and noticed in the vice city section that it listed reasons why tommy vercetti killed sonny forelli. i didnt really understand it, so can someone please at least explain it to me, or even check out the website to see if this information is true or not.

thanks
6 shooter
So you run that website and decided to win it some attention, didn't you?

BTW, the answer to your question is so obvious I'd feel ashamed to type it here expressis verbis.
kenrosenberg02
hey i just got it, i didnt know that in 1971 that Tommy was ment to kill one man when he got their, there was like 11 people or something. Tommy killed them all went to jail - knowing that Sonny Forelli had set him up. Sonny felt that he owned Tommy and you could say that he was jealous about Tommy's rising criminal empire in Vice City, so Sonny went donw there to put a stop to it. But Tommy killed Sonny.

* And no i am not using this forum page to advertise this website, i was just listing it.
Pecnut
The answer is

Because else Sonny would have killed him.
Handsome B Wonderful
I always thought Tommy killed Sonny because he didn't like the fact that Sonny introduced him to hawaiian shirts...
Samurai_tbag
Or plainly because of the fact Tommy fucked up, twice.
§ynch
QUOTE(kenrosenberg02 @ Apr 19 2006, 10:47 AM) [snapback]1136806[/snapback]

i didnt know that in 1971 that Tommy was ment to kill one man when he got their, there was like 11 people or something. Tommy killed them all went to jail - knowing that Sonny Forelli had set him up. Sonny felt that he owned Tommy and you could say that he was jealous about Tommy's rising criminal empire in Vice City, so Sonny went donw there to put a stop to it.
You really need to play Vice City completely.
This is explained right in the game.
Hence the name, "Harwood Butcher".

Painfully old.......
Pieface
6 shooter please do not spam outside the asylum sleep.gif

Also its because Sonny came down to kill tommy for not getting the money back so tommy just killed him 1st, isn't this topic kinda ruining the game for you?
Nanook
Pieface please do not act like a mod when you are not sleep.gif

Rite the question has been answered and so we'll stop it getting spammed up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.