Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Patch?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Trillere

Hello, I was curious as to if there has been any announcements or planning on Rockstar's part to release a new patch. I have been having the same ''orginal disc'' problem as quite a few others have had. I found that if I, reinstall GTA:SA and don't install the patch, the game works fine. Apparently, from what I have observed, it is something to do with the patch that causes the game to not work no matter what work-arounds are attempted. I have tried every suggestion on here, but my game still never works. Oh well, I suppose in order to play it, I just won't install the patch. I am also curious, did it ever fix anything for the peopled that managed to get their game to work after installing it?
Weasel
QUOTE(Trillere @ Apr 15 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]1134479[/snapback]

Hello, I was curious as to if there has been any announcements or planning on Rockstar's part to release a new patch. I have been having the same ''orginal disc'' problem as quite a few others have had. I found that if I, reinstall GTA:SA and don't install the patch, the game works fine. Apparently, from what I have observed, it is something to do with the patch that causes the game to not work no matter what work-arounds are attempted. I have tried every suggestion on here, but my game still never works. Oh well, I suppose in order to play it, I just won't install the patch. I am also curious, did it ever fix anything for the peopled that managed to get their game to work after installing it?

To my understanding the 'patch' only deals with the 'naughty' bits that are alleged to be in it. I would say if it plays ok without it. Don't fix what ain't wrong.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.