Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS2 Secret?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
gta3wheeler
Kinda crappy because I took a picture of my TV with the Digital camera. Just wondering if anyone has seen this?
IPB Image
Bitch Heartless
No i havnt seen that before very good find where exactly did u find that?
FailSafe
This is extreamly old i think you get to it when you go to the bomb shop and jump over a wall in statuon island or some thing like that i think pyro mentioned this in the topic named HELLO...AGAIN in the new's archive.
gta3wheeler
QUOTE(Trantula @ Apr 10 2006, 12:56 AM) [snapback]1130618[/snapback]

This is extreamly old i think you get to it when you go to the bomb shop and jump over a wall in statuon island or some thing like that i think pyro mentioned this in the topic named HELLO...AGAIN in the new's archive.

It is over a wall yes. But I had to stack 2 cars next to a dumpster then drive a patiot onto those on jump up them and then over the wall. I was looking for hidden packages.

I just searched for "Hello Again" and that is not GTA3 for PS2. In the picture in "hello again" the wording is fake looking and the character looks different.
IPB Image
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
This didn't really deserve closing...the guy probably left for good but here's the explanation:

That's the character from GTA: Liberty City Stories for the PSP. I can't remember what the text says in LCS, but I'm pretty sure it's different. The find itself is pretty old - most people get a small car and a truck, jump onto the truck using the small car then jump over.
Flea
that takes me back, i remember when i stumbled accross it, i thik gta is the only game that would ever have something like that lol, awsome game, i hope GTA does just aswell in the next gen stuff as it did on current gen
Ice Cold Killa
The LCS text says hello again and has a diagram of a guy waving - I'd post a screenshot,m but I cannot find my USB link cable!
Im an Easter Egg
OMG its so obvious it's right by the liberty tree building in liberty city stories it is the traditional easter egg face that said "Hello Again."
SlickCriminal92
You DO realise that this topic is MONTHS old and is not imporatnt anymore?!? So many Upstanding Citizens on this site. rolleyes.gif
Pieface
QUOTE(Huntsky @ Nov 16 2006, 12:50 AM) [snapback]1258480[/snapback]

You DO realise that this topic is MONTHS old and is not imporatnt anymore?!? So many Upstanding Citizens on this site. rolleyes.gif

Because a topics old doesn;t mean its not important, and stop copying D-O,

Anyway IPB Image

Thats the real sign in LCS
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(Pieface @ Nov 23 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]1262096[/snapback]

QUOTE(Huntsky @ Nov 16 2006, 12:50 AM) [snapback]1258480[/snapback]

and stop copying D-O,

I can copy anyone I want, because you can't do anything about it. And the fact that you are making a big fucking deal about this minority over an internet forum is kinda scary.
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
I have seen that before I think it's next to the underground highway when it's closed or something I can't remeber I haven't played GTA3 for a long time anyway I gave the game to my girlfriend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.