Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Breaking the bank at caligula's - The parachute
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
mag7417
Hi!

Does anyone know how to pick up the parachute at the end of the mission. I made sure I had no gas granades and no satchels. I just walk over it and I can't pick it up. Anyone know how this can be done? If it wasn't for the SWAT team I would be able to try all sorts of things but they kill me before I have time to really try anything at all. :-)

Thanks!
Odyssey
QUOTE(mag7417 @ Apr 3 2006, 08:03 PM) [snapback]1127100[/snapback]

Hi!

Does anyone know how to pick up the parachute at the end of the mission. I made sure I had no gas granades and no satchels. I just walk over it and I can't pick it up. Anyone know how this can be done? If it wasn't for the SWAT team I would be able to try all sorts of things but they kill me before I have time to really try anything at all. :-)

Thanks!

Yeah just use your infinite health cheat and shoot them SWAT out..... roll2.gif
6 shooter
Just pressed the - whatever it is in your case - pick up key/button just like with all the weapons...
Bol
yes, it is replaced with your night vision goggles so grenades don't matter..
CowPig
If you're on a PS2, walk over the parachute and press L1. If you're on a PC, use the same button you use to spray bullets. The equivilant of L1, in other words.

If that doesn't work, try more buttons. If that still doesn't work, you already have a parachute.
mag7417
OK guys, I really appreciate the help. But how on earth do you pick things up in the PC version. I remember having the same problems when I had to blow up the dam and I was forced to pick up a knife. Does anyone know what key or key combination that I need to press to get it picked up? :-)
6 shooter
Ckeck your redefine controls menu...I use TAB, but I don't think it's the default one (but it's still on the list...)
GFX.Absinthe
Refer back to the city guide for PC controls..
Bol
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Apr 5 2006, 10:25 AM) [snapback]1127920[/snapback]

Ckeck your redefine controls menu...I use TAB, but I don't think it's the default one (but it's still on the list...)

tab is the default one, so use that.
rickc
I am having the same problem....and yes, I've tried all the buttons. sad.gif
Weasel
QUOTE(rickc @ Jan 2 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]1277529[/snapback]

I am having the same problem....and yes, I've tried all the buttons. sad.gif

If you are using the PC the key is [TAB]
reference printed manual page 8.
Stand in item and tap TAB.

Also check Options (game) configurations to verify that that key is selected for Action.
cjwau
i2 am having the same problem with the parachute ive tried killing the swat they just keep coming and i have tried pressing all the buttons even combinations of buttons while standing over the parachute nothin works any ideas.
Weasel
Don't shoot the police, You don't want any more want stars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.