Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'The World is Yours'
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Samurai_tbag
This is the sequel to the MVS trailer released 2 months ago. This time its the whole video, 5.40 minutes long with 40+Stunts.

The editing was all done by me and this is my first major video so dont be to harsh smile.gif

Overall I rate it at about 9.5/10

http://files.filefront.com/MVS___The_Worls...;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy; Rate please smile.gif
Meyer Lansky
its alright. 7/10
Samurai_tbag
Thanks for the reveiew smile.gif
ruurd 31
I'l give it an 8.5/10 (if it hassn't been stolen yet lol)
paranormal
I'm downloading it now, it has 20 or so minutes on it left. Oh and I was looking at the trailer thread and I believe ruurd is either that tenik guy or knows him very well, by the looks of all his questions and what not. Anyway just my thought.
Samurai_tbag
QUOTE(paranormal @ Apr 19 2006, 04:05 AM) [snapback]1136681[/snapback]
Oh and I was looking at the trailer thread and I believe ruurd is either that tenik guy or knows him very well, by the looks of all his questions and what not. Anyway just my thought.

I can see where your comming from, it does look a bit suspecious.

Thanks for the ratings guys.
Rocka91
Hey tbag, saw it a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago. MVS all the way man... Yeah, that vid was pretty awesome, gave me some new opportunities to stunt, new locations and such. Yeah, I can't wait till the release of our next vid, peace man. Oh, and the vid was one of the best VC ones I've ever seen. - 9.5/10
tom.com
- 9.5 WTF tongue.gif.

i was in MVS vid , i am Pink Panther.

i would rate it at a 9/10
Samurai_tbag
what you mean 9.5/10 wtf?
Tom your only giving it 5% less...
Not to mention I would easily rate it 9.5/10, prehaps more.
Pieface
Please guys stop arguing, its like the other site sleep.gif

anyway id give it an 8/10

Dammit there go's my 1337
Westside92
yeah might i ask what the significance of 1337 is?

anyway, 8/10 man good job. thumbup.gif

loved the shameless use of the low grav cheat. thumbup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.