Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it possible to delete only ONE of your saved games in Vice City?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Yinka Dare
I have 3 spots where I've saved data from Vice City. I don't need 3 anymore, I only want 1, but I can't delete them one by one, I have to delete them all then.. Is it possible to delete a single saved game slot and not have to delete all of them without having 2 PlayStations? I can't believe they made such a mistake where it isn't possible to delete them one by one like you can do it in GTA III and San Andreas.. I REALLY need some space on my memory card and it's too complicated to have 2 memory cards..
Samurai_tbag
Yea, My Documents > Vice City User Files > GTAVCsf3.b/GTAVCsf2.b/GTAVCsf1.b etc..

Edit: Oh PS2 Version, just go in game and go to delete save file.
Yinka Dare
Where do you go to delete a file on PlayStation?? Is there some special spot in the game where you have to go? Because I sure as hell can't delete it when I press start like it's possible in GTA III and San Andreas.
§ynch
QUOTE(Yinka Dare @ Mar 19 2006, 10:49 AM) [snapback]1118346[/snapback]

I have 3 spots where I've saved data from Vice City. I don't need 3 anymore, I only want 1, but I can't delete them one by one, I have to delete them all then.. Is it possible to delete a single saved game slot and not have to delete all of them without having 2 PlayStations? I can't believe they made such a mistake where it isn't possible to delete them one by one like you can do it in GTA III and San Andreas.. I REALLY need some space on my memory card and it's too complicated to have 2 memory cards..
I used to have all 8 save files filled up.
Could've sworn I removed a few.
I'll throw the disc in and verify this for you as soon as possible.

Also I could walk you through the dual memory card copy,
it's really not difficult at all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.