Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Criss Angel
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Spoiler
ok this might be an old topic but hell what do u thinnk???
BULLETZ144
faker then lil kim
NCP
Who is Criss Angel?
RMX
QUOTE(NCP @ Mar 9 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]1113169[/snapback]

Who is Criss Angel?

exactly
BULLETZ144
an illusionist
Get Inda Car HO 69
QUOTE(NCP @ Mar 9 2006, 01:17 PM) [snapback]1113169[/snapback]

Who is Criss Angel?

He is the mind freak............
Icecoldbagey
From the fast show? Also Cool Zero you know your avatar is the image from the Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt right? I have it smile.gif

Ice
Bitch Heartless
i seen some of his video where he doing all that crazy shit but i dont know wat to believe it seems real but idk.
Spoiler
Criss Angel - he's a mind freak.. doing crazy staff like walking on the wall..

@Icecold - oh you have it too?? that's great.. biggrin.gif
megabot
i dont know if its real. if it is its very strange. especially the shadow trick he performed on the 2 women
Albino
He prerecords people's reactions to a simple trick he does, asks them to act excited, to yell or something, and then that's spliced in with a clip of "levitation" or a trick of that kind. It creates the illusion someone's actually impressed with his bullshite. dry.gif
Obama
hes a fake and a bad one at that
Spoiler
if he's fake, so are David Copperfield and Blain.. right?
BULLETZ144
hes an illusionist, he does these thing with, get this, illusions. Hes not real, though his tricks look as though they are. A friend of mine has learned a bunch of seriously insane card tricks(including throwing a deck of cards at a window, having one stuck to the other side, and that one being the one you chose), though he hasn't told me how to do it.

There used to be a show on a long time ago, that had a masked magician who would expose all the tricks, and he had wear the mask because "magicians were out to get him for exposing their tricks", and their were some pretty crazy stuff he showed how they do, from making a tank disapear(yes, an enormous couple ton armoured military vehicle), to how they get out of cars falling from 100 feet in the air, how they escape being buried alive, and how they escape being bound into cars, and then having them be drivin' over. It's all an illusion, theres no magic in magic tricks, just really complex procedures.
Screw Loose
the woodchipper trick was awesome tho

i don't know how he faked that but probably a hole in the ground or sumptin...
Omega9
For once, Bulletz is right. It's all just fancy illusions, and I even remember that masked magician show. It used to air on Fox and got insane ratings, so they did several episodes of it..

Alot of these so called "Magicians" are all just fancy illusionists...Jesus, Merlin, Moses, David Copperfield, etc.
DAMIAN91
He's just a damn good illusionist...

http://thatvideosite.com/view/1887.html
Milan99
QUOTE(BULLETZ144 @ Mar 13 2006, 12:13 PM) [snapback]1114832[/snapback]

hes an illusionist, he does these thing with, get this, illusions. Hes not real, though his tricks look as though they are. A friend of mine has learned a bunch of seriously insane card tricks(including throwing a deck of cards at a window, having one stuck to the other side, and that one being the one you chose), though he hasn't told me how to do it.

There used to be a show on a long time ago, that had a masked magician who would expose all the tricks, and he had wear the mask because "magicians were out to get him for exposing their tricks", and their were some pretty crazy stuff he showed how they do, from making a tank disapear(yes, an enormous couple ton armoured military vehicle), to how they get out of cars falling from 100 feet in the air, how they escape being buried alive, and how they escape being bound into cars, and then having them be drivin' over. It's all an illusion, theres no magic in magic tricks, just really complex procedures.

I saw that in serbia, except at the end he took his mask off.
BULLETZ144
ya, he did eventually. some of the tricks he did were unbelievable. Oh, and also, all of the endurance things that david blaine does and such, are all just a matter of achieving a state of mind, staying in a box 40-100000 days is just done by grinning and bearing it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.