Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: psyyyyyyy.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Prime
i love you man.

whats goooooooood with this board?
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
...Still house arrested?
Prime
no lol. that was awhilllllle back.
Miami13
Asylum?
Prime's a V.I.P. round these parts O.o

What was that for anyway?
Prime
my house arrest? lol, long story.

and why did duke up there post asylum?
Miami13
Because this topic seems Asylum worthy.
Because normal people have to post their chats in the asylum. But y'see, way I figure you got elevated status for knowing psymon dry.gif
Prime
yeah, asylum is pretty retarded. i meant for this to be a serious whats up directed at psy smile.gif. and him posting asylum didnt help much either towards the fact.

well anyways then, whats up with these boards mellow?
Decline in activity as the game gets old, as is expected...general babble around the non-GTA boards...Psy making videos of himself at Burger King...all that kind of thing.
Prime
haha @ psy making vids at burger kingggg.

whos still around from the start of this board?
Idunno who you'll remember...can't remember when it was you left?

Pimp posts sometimes, but now he calls himself iSpyware, and only posts to remind us that we're all n00bs. Pyro, Dunpeal and all are here, both admins ofc. QD hangs around the asylum, mceggy still posts every so often...don't know if you remember miguel bain? Other than that, check the mod team for familiar faces...

[Edit] psycho's still here too...he's fucked up the "o" in his name though O.o
iSpyware
<3 my native american awesome d00der wankster
Prime
damn pimppppp. i havnt talked to you in like fuckin a year.

i remember alot of the mod names.
In other news:

GTAGuides.com to be released soon (by Psy)
The word fag has been filtered into awesome d00der (explaining iSpy's post...)
Drama queens at GTAGaming are bitch-fighting again (Neil resigned, Zidane fucked off somewhere, bitching ensued...)

[Edit] gnggggg? = gonetgo
Mello V2.0 = Nanook
'Cuda = Darkruler
Prime
cool. i remember those dukes.
Bain
He wouldnt remember me because we had a few problems and we never liked eachother.....

Except if I remember correctly, we both hated Payne.
iSpyware
QUOTE(Prime @ Mar 6 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]1111984[/snapback]

damn pimppppp. i havnt talked to you in like fuckin a year.

i remember alot of the mod names.

I spend time on my car and smoking a lot of weed now closedeyes.gif
Pyrocy
QUOTE(iSpyware @ Mar 7 2006, 05:31 AM) [snapback]1112103[/snapback]

I spend time on my car and smoking a lot of weed now closedeyes.gif

Yeah, when you are not busy IMing me and bitching about certain members not having lives. sleep.gif
Tha Masta 420
Pimp smoking weed................

roll2.gif Riiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttttt!

And yes I know Pimp,I originally signed up under the name Big Smoke back at the end of '04,and had been coming here at that point for a couple of months as a guest.But after a couple of posts I forgot my password,and since the only good shit on these forums back then was San Andreas shit and I could view it as a guest I didn't bother creating a new account.
Skribble
I'm still here, well not really I just came on after like 5 months of not being on here...

I remember back in the day prime.... you used to give me so much shit for my graphics, but I improved because of it, so THANKS! kkthnxbai!1onezeroone11!
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Militant Bain @ Mar 6 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]1112047[/snapback]

He wouldnt remember me because we had a few problems and we never liked eachother.....

Except if I remember correctly, we both hated Payne.

Oh and how could people forget that P4yn3 is banned smile.gif

Oh and Prime weren't you the one that made that "Post Here and Get Banned" topic? It was funny because a bunch of people didn't take it serious and got banned laugh.gif.
Styl
I know you better remember me, muh fucka.
Mello v2.0
Duuuuuuuude

You staying this time? dry.gif
scarface1616
I'm still here.........
Toge
Sup, Prime. Dunno if you remember me, we spoke bit few months ago on MSN. Lol, you thought I was black.

X)
Psy
Hey everyone... I'm still here. haven't been online much lately because my network is relatively messed up, but I'm working on GTAGuides and hope to have an early test version ready for the staff on here soon. Then we'll fix whatever bugs are found and hopefully have version one ready in the not so distant future.
XD Pimp saying people don't have lives...lolzarama.
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
so can we have a rough time of when it will be up
FuddMan
Dunno if you remember me...hell I dunno if I remember you; you were never round when I was here.
psychÝ
I am vaguely here some of the time.................

My O, ō is only like that because psy registered my name, when he re-set the boards.
Psy
QUOTE(UK Livin @ Mar 7 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]1112315[/snapback]

I'm not going to set a date because that'll just put me under more pressure, but if all goes well, I hope to have a test version which is almost complete ready in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Which means the site could be released in just over a month, but like I said, don't hold me to that because there's a lot of other factors that are effecting the amount of time I can spend on the site.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Psy @ Mar 8 2006, 12:12 PM) [snapback]1112556[/snapback]

I'm not going to set a date because that'll just put me under more pressure, but if all goes well, I hope to have a test version which is almost complete ready in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Which means the site could be released in just over a month, but like I said, don't hold me to that because there's a lot of other factors that are effecting the amount of time I can spend on the site.

Yeah don't hold him to that because he said exactly the same 8 months ago.
Prime
yeah i remember most of you dukes.

and nah im not staying.
NCP
You never stayed, only in the beginning. After that it was just 2 post and off for 6 months again.
Psy
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Mar 8 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]1112656[/snapback]

Sounds like you think you could do a better job coding a whole content management system from scratch, creating a decent design, making sure it contains all of the features you need, no bugs or possible exploits and functions correctly in all of the 4 or 5 major browsers... Bearing in mind the fact that I don't even have that much free time to spend on this site which doesn't make me any money whatsoever... Maybe you should join the team working on it...

I'd much rather get a decent paying web design job than work on GTAGuides so random n00bs can get free help with their games. I've already spent 3 unpaid years working on this and frankly I'm bored of it so whatever. GTAGuides will be done when it's done. If you're not happy with that, then you can go make your own site about the same subject and see how hard it is...
Bulkstack
Im still about

and welcome back biggrin.gif
Ash
PHRYME! Long time no see, not even at GFCC?

Still play H2 by chance then? tongue.gif

This is like a nostalgia-spasm topic. drool.gif

(for those who don't know me, I don't post much anymore but have been here since before the start tongue.gif )
Prime
sup ash.

aiiyo, styl do you still rap?
Albino
Man, Prime, haven't seen you in a bit.

We actually really don't talk much. At all. huh.gif
DuPz0r
Hey dude, where you been for the last 100'000 hours?
Anyway, yeah you might remember me.
Styl
QUOTE(Prime @ Mar 12 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1114695[/snapback]

sup ash.

A bit. But I'm mostly into producing now. Check the sig.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Mar 8 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]1112656[/snapback]

Whatchout now... the last time someone said anything like that they got demoted... so you might get banned for it XD. Be careful, its a sensitive subject for psy.

Anyway, Cheers Prime... clap.gif
Prime
QUOTE(Styl @ Mar 16 2006, 03:08 PM) [snapback]1116800[/snapback]

QUOTE(Prime @ Mar 12 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1114695[/snapback]

sup ash.

A bit. But I'm mostly into producing now. Check the sig.

thats straight.

need you forever is straight piff.
Styl
Yezzir it is.

I've come a long way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.