Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I get the card thingy???
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
mx41
I know I gotta get it from that girl, but everytime I go to her house she's never home. I even waited by her house for 24 hrs (GTA time) and she never came home. I'm done all the flying missions, and all of the las venturas missions except the Heist and I'm done some of the final missions. Can anyone help me out???
M.4
Millie Perkins

Occupation - Caligulas Croupier

Location - Caligulas Place, Las Venturas. Follow her home in the Heist mission 'Key to her Heart'

What she wants - Pose as a gimp and you've scored. Dont show up without plenty of sex appeal.

Time shes in - 02:00 to 10:00 and 14:00 to 18:00

*Club*
Date Millie, get 50%, get her car.

NOTE: You obtain the KEYCARD at 33%. you get it from inside her house. If you have trouble trying to please Millie, then follow these rules; turn up at her house in a gimp suit; always bring a dildo and give her a kiss to bump up your progress with her by 2%; if she requests food, then take her to the 'Steakhouse' in Redsands West. If you follow these simple guidelines, then you will have the keycard in no time. No time at all.

(from the girlfriends guide somewhere else on this site)
Brrad0
Wearing a gimp suit will get you noticed for 'coffee'. If you don't want to go through this just kill her and obtain the key card. Although its not recommnded to kill your own girlfriends.
6 shooter
Just make sure you go to see her (in gimp suit of course) immediately after the mission 'Key to her jeart', cause if you put her off for later, she might be unavailable for a long time.
Bruno Alves
QUOTE(Brrad0 @ Feb 11 2006, 02:51 PM) [snapback]1090594[/snapback]

Wearing a gimp suit will get you noticed for 'coffee'.

I'm sorry but can you explain what you mean with "for coffee"? rolleyes.gif
6 shooter
QUOTE(Bruno Alves @ Feb 13 2006, 01:24 PM) [snapback]1093245[/snapback]

QUOTE(Brrad0 @ Feb 11 2006, 02:51 PM) [snapback]1090594[/snapback]

Wearing a gimp suit will get you noticed for 'coffee'.

I'm sorry but can you explain what you mean with "for coffee"? rolleyes.gif

He sure meant that wearing gimp suit = getting laid, 's obvious.
dearpig
QUOTE(Brrad0 @ Feb 11 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]1090594[/snapback]

Wearing a gimp suit will get you noticed for 'coffee'. If you don't want to go through this just kill her and obtain the key card. Although its not recommnded to kill your own girlfriends.

where and when to kill her to get the card? During the mission, game always tell me "faied" if i did.
6 shooter
QUOTE(dearpig @ Jul 3 2006, 01:59 AM) [snapback]1188105[/snapback]

where and when to kill her to get the card? During the mission, game always tell me "faied" if i did.

No no, don't kill her during the mission - kill her once you got to date her (=after you accomplish the mission). You can do it once you exit the restaurant/dance club and take her home.
dearpig
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Jul 3 2006, 10:15 AM) [snapback]1188396[/snapback]

No no, don't kill her during the mission - kill her once you got to date her (=after you accomplish the mission). You can do it once you exit the restaurant/dance club and take her home.

The reason I wanna kill her to get the card is, i can't get the mission done under "hot coffee" mod
Vimpto™
MILLIE
KingOfSanAndreas
just take her out on a date and kill her, then just go in here house and get them ... lol
arP1987
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Jul 3 2006, 10:18 AM) [snapback]1188396[/snapback]

or you can just go to her house
she walks out saying: hey cj: aim you favorite gun (i prefer the minigun) and give her a lead-therapy

but if you wear the gimp suit ull get the card within 4 dates
shes either in at 14:00 or 02:00

so if ur there at 02:00 and shes not there just go back at 14:00 the same day and she will be
gtagamer1034
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Feb 12 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]1091932[/snapback]
Just make sure you go to see her (in gimp suit of course) immediately after the mission 'Key to her jeart', cause if you put her off for later, she might be unavailable for a long time.

how long will she be unavailable
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.