Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hummer mod
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Kees
Hello everybody,

I have installed the Hummer H2 car but...

where did i find them?

Greetz from

Kees
Kamahl
i dont really get what you mean...

im guessing that this is what you mean, you installed it and you cant find it around the city, if you dont have the San Andreas Mod Installer i suppose it replaces the Patriot and you can find it in the east basin docks in San Fierro
Kees
Hey,

I have a few minutes ago a topic (on another website) seen, and i see when you downloaded a mod, you must use a mod installer. Before that i have puzzled with the IMG tool with gta3.img. When i start the game another time, he doesn`t do it. Shit! I have made a back up but the don`t help me. Now i have a friend with the game and i go copy that file from the cd. When i have that, i use the mod installer!

Thanks for your help!

Greetz, Kees
Gkill
I used IMG Tool for that mod, just read the readme, or is the one you have in German?
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Russian more likely.
If you downloaded Greengiant/Puddingpanzer's Hummer, it replaces the landstalker. Search on google for a car spawn tool and spawn a landstalker, and it'll appear as a Hummer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.