Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CheatSync v0.2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pyrocy
With the addition of the CheatMaker being released, ADePSP and theyY4Kman have come together to make a project called CheatSync. It's basically a program where you can upload/download user-made cheats from a database. It's in the same vein as the codes database with Action Replay except it's for Liberty City Stories. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

IPB Image

Onto something more depressing, Chris Penn, was found dead at his residence in Santa Monica, CA. You GTAers may know him as the voice of Officer Pulaski of GTA: San Andreas. He was 40 years old.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(PyroHazard @ Jan 26 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]1076269[/snapback]
Onto something more depressing, Chris Penn, was found dead at his residence in Santa Monica, CA. You GTAers may know him as the voice of Officer Pulaski of GTA: San Andreas. He was 40 years old.

40 Years old....poor bastard. It says even his own mother out-lived him. And just think...
Somwhere right this second there's probably some inbread hillbilly badger-shagger wasting all his ammunition and controller buttons on Officer Pulaski's corpse and car, shouting at the top of his lungs and waving his arms around in triumph and blind anger. Kids these days - no respect. sleep.gif
DuPz0r
dayme mayne, some cj copycat went and shanked him!

ooo im gonna get that new cheat thing
Pyrocy
QUOTE(Blaz3 @ Jan 26 2006, 08:56 PM) [snapback]1076468[/snapback]

Whats that icon in the image?

It's a beta icon. It was in Vice City as well. It has no use but it was probaly made to trigger cutscenes.
God Of War
Man all the gtas are getting better and better with extras clap.gif
asthenia
40 years old is NOT the right age to be going at. I hope he rests in peace.
EvilFrost
this cheat snyc is an awesome idea, when i get a cheat will it just appear in the cheatdevice menu and if so can it be deleted???
gotrad
Hey guys can anyone tell me why when i try to use Cheatsync it comes up No memory then none of the cheats come up, look heres a screenshot. please help me sum1!!!!!!

Hey guys can anyone tell me why when i try to use Cheatsync it comes up No memory then none of the cheats come up, look heres a screenshot. please help me sum1!!!!!!

It does that for ages then nothing happens :'(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.