Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City online
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Mf-doom
I just got Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on pc and i wanna know if there a way to play online with other ppl???
INzANE
Search for Vice City Multi-Theft Auto.
INzANE
Don't they have a MTA for III?
Toge
QUOTE(DualMP5 @ Jan 23 2006, 08:03 PM) [snapback]1072708[/snapback]

Don't they have a MTA for III?

Yes, there is MTA for GTA III.
INzANE
Thats what I thought. I've never owned a GTA for PC except for the classics collection. When I get my cable modem, I'm going to start fucking with it online.
GKill
QUOTE(Blaz3 @ Jan 20 2006, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1069344[/snapback]

Well its just Multi Theft Auto , takes some setting up but its worth it in the end , v. fun

No... It doesn't.... You just install it and it works o.O

VC:MP > MTA

INzANE
I never tried.... sad.gif
Kleaver
Just dont use a modded game for MTA...get a clean freshly installed or not edited game.
Samurai_tbag
MTA > VC:MP tongue.gif
Brrad0
VC-MP powered by the SA-MP team are good. However its pretty hard finding servers due to the fact you must know the port and IP adresss.
INzANE
I wouldn't know, I've never done that.
Gkill
QUOTE(Brrad0 @ Feb 11 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]1090593[/snapback]

VC-MP powered by the SA-MP team are good. However its pretty hard finding servers due to the fact you must know the port and IP adresss.

Yeah but theres server lists and stuff on GTA Forums.
Informant X
QUOTE(Gkill @ Feb 14 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]1094539[/snapback]

QUOTE(Brrad0 @ Feb 11 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]1090593[/snapback]

Yeah but theres server lists and stuff on GTA Forums.

VC-MP server browser 0.2 just came out a few days ago. Check out my server sometime. It's called [SOL] Ultimate stunt and dm server. Check out Vice city Multiplayer at GTA forums for more details.There you will also find the new server browser. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.