Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show us your home
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
DuPz0r
Just joking.
but really, show me your house on google earth. If you dont live in the middle of nowhere it'll be pretty high res.
Here is mine:
IPB Image
I live in Uxbridge, middlesex (west London), and i must say, it doesnt look to bad on the google pic.

My road has a stream either side of it, where all the tree's are.
I catch alot of fish in them, in the summer.
Toge
IPB Image

There it is ^
Nanook
IPB Image
Kent, South East England (30 miles from London)
Nanook
For those interested I found Nix/Psy's house
55 02'00.60 N
1 26'36.89 W

Next to big green space, with big lake, possibly marden farm, black car outside it and a tree ohmy.gif
TommyVercettiPizza
How do you know where Psy lives btw?
Pecnut
QUOTE(Starkey @ Jan 11 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]1059653[/snapback]

How do you know where Psy lives btw?

WHOIS.
Nanook
>_<

All my years of knowing the secret destroyed sad.gif
Sheep
My house is just loads of green blobbyness... but heres a pic of Psy / Nics ohmy.gif

COLDOG
My town isn't on Google Earth...
v_v
Glennon
*Goes to download Google Earth* I'll post it when I've found it tongue.gif
Dysfunktional-Hero
IPB Image

My tool-shed of a house.
Glennon
Heres mine people:

IPB Image
Nanook
QUOTE(Dysfunktional-Hero @ Jan 11 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]1059684[/snapback]
IPB Image

My tool-shed of a house.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/brendan/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/My%20House.jpg isn't going to work wink.gif

Pecnut
You know, I'd post mine, but somehow I figure that I don't want my address plastered all over the internet. Stupid, isn't it, that WHOIS completely destroys this anonymity.

Kudos to the person who finds my house!

But Google Earth is an amazing program. I find Ontario to be a bit under-developed, though.
Nanook
On the WhoIs if you are a personal site NOT a business you can opt out of your address being shown.
If you post a Google Earth pic without the co-ordinates on we will not be able to find you, short of looking all over the world for that street, though you saying that you live in Birmingham, UK helps narrow the search
Pecnut
QUOTE(Nanook @ Jan 11 2006, 07:16 PM) [snapback]1059732[/snapback]

On the WhoIs if you are a personal site NOT a business you can opt out of your address being shown.
If you post a Google Earth pic without the co-ordinates on we will not be able to find you, short of looking all over the world for that street, though you saying that you live in Birmingham, UK helps narrow the search

Yeh, I know, that's not really my concern: I was merely pontificating. Opting out of WHOIS wouldn't be a bad idea, although I am under the impression you have to pay extra for that...
Nanook
It should be a free service provided by your domain registrar
Sheep
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Jan 11 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]1059730[/snapback]

You know, I'd post mine, but somehow I figure that I don't want my address plastered all over the internet. Stupid, isn't it, that WHOIS completely destroys this anonymity.

But Google Earth is an amazing program. I find Ontario to be a bit under-developed, though.

smile.gif

[attachmentid=5003]

smile.gif
Pecnut
QUOTE(Sheep @ Jan 11 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]1059743[/snapback]

smile.gif

[attachmentid=5003]

smile.gif

Meh... down and left a bit and you've got it (the one with the pitch black Tarmac).
As for my domain registrar, you have to pay to get 'WhoisGuard', which gives you anonymity. Cheap thing...
Sheep
Well i was close enough lol dry.gif
Nanook
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Jan 11 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1059746[/snapback]

smile.gif

[attachmentid=5003]

smile.gif

Meh... down and left a bit and you've got it (the one with the pitch black Tarmac).
As for my domain registrar, you have to pay to get 'WhoisGuard', which gives you anonymity. Cheap thing...

Who you with? That shouldn't be

FuddMan
POS doesn't have my house in detail dry.gif
Pecnut
QUOTE(Nanook @ Jan 11 2006, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1059753[/snapback]

QUOTE(Pecnut @ Jan 11 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1059746[/snapback]

smile.gif

[attachmentid=5003]

smile.gif

Who you with? That shouldn't be

Namecheap - I get my domain for a fiver a year, so perhaps that's where they get their money back [/domainn00b]
Kamahl
IPB Image

looks kinda shitty in google earth
Ankh
My house, even though my stalkers already posted it for me... This one has more detail =)
Dunpeal
IPB Image

thumbup.gif
Space_Ace
IPB Image

My home biggrin.gif
0bs3n3
I'll download it and post it later.
Miami13
Meh house:

IPB Image
Un-Amurikan Bastage
@Dunpeal
Where in Hell is your frikin' lawn?!
Dunpeal
QUOTE(Un-Amärakin Bastard @ Jan 11 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1060065[/snapback]

@Dunpeal
Where in Hell is your frikin' lawn?!

It's there...
DuPz0r
Where'd you live dunpeal? looks like LV coz its all deserty....
0bs3n3
Damn, it doesn't have my house!!!
Albino
IPB Image

Eh. More or less.
PimpinPenguin
Well I don't have google earth but I have a pic of my home:
IPB Image
(In St. Bonifacius, MN biggrin.gif)
Dunpeal
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jan 11 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]1060082[/snapback]

Where'd you live dunpeal? looks like LV coz its all deserty....

Atlanta, fairly new neighborhood so there isn't a lot of trees, etc...
Obama
IPB Image
my houses land google need to update their photos
COLDOG
Frikin' dumb, it has my town, but it doesn't have any detail dry.gif
Look up Clunes, Australia to see for yourself.
Marriner
IPB Image

Meh House.
FreemanXtreme
Ok, here is my house. I live an hour north of Philadelphia, incase you can't read my location which is right below my avatar...

IPB Image

However, I am moving in with my girlfriend and her family on Saturday, the 14th. She lives about 45 min NNE of Pittsburgh. Here is her house.

IPB Image

Happy Beans.
Flash6289
GFX: What is the weird brown hairy stuff all around your house? I mean your gf's is all green, like it should be.. ph34r.gif
Bain
Now I noticed the problem with a lot of people on this site. They seem to live far from society in homes spaced far apart away from human contact..........
Space_Ace
QUOTE(Bain @ Jan 12 2006, 10:07 PM) [snapback]1060761[/snapback]

Now I noticed the problem with a lot of people on this site. They seem to live far from society in homes spaced far apart away from human contact..........

I live by a golf course smile.gif
FreemanXtreme
QUOTE(Flash6289 @ Jan 12 2006, 11:46 AM) [snapback]1060336[/snapback]

GFX: What is the weird brown hairy stuff all around your house? I mean your gf's is all green, like it should be.. ph34r.gif

That pic was taken in the winter. Those are trees all around my house. And then there are farm feilds.
Caliguy
My house:
IPB Image
Strike
Do you need a top-notch gaming PC to run Google Earth?

-----

Because I'm downloading it now.
Flash6289
QUOTE(Bain @ Jan 13 2006, 02:07 AM) [snapback]1060761[/snapback]

I just don't live in Yanksville, son.

@ Caust: No, even I had it.
Strike
Well, I downloaded it, tried it out, and all I got was flat landscapes, even when zoomed in. So, now I have unistalled it.
NCP
IPB Image
Flash6289
QUOTE('Caust @ Jan 13 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1061216[/snapback]

Well, I downloaded it, tried it out, and all I got was flat landscapes, even when zoomed in. So, now I have unistalled it.

Yeah, I tried Nuneaton and it was just shitty bluriness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.