Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show us your home
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
skinheadonthembta
QUOTE(Flash6289 @ Jan 13 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]1061244[/snapback]

QUOTE('Caust @ Jan 13 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1061216[/snapback]

Well, I downloaded it, tried it out, and all I got was flat landscapes, even when zoomed in. So, now I have unistalled it.

Yeah, I tried Nuneaton and it was just shitty bluriness.

My home is in the blurry bit, but since my halls of residence (where I live at the moment) is near the middle of Liverpool, it showed up on the thing. I think if you're in a city in the UK it'll be ok, but in the States you could live in the arse end of nowhere, and you could see your house clear as day. All it means is that the US government is spying on you, whereas they're only spying on people in UK cities.
Pieface
QUOTE(skinheadonthembta @ Jan 19 2006, 12:42 AM) [snapback]1067340[/snapback]

QUOTE(Flash6289 @ Jan 13 2006, 07:26 PM) [snapback]1061244[/snapback]

QUOTE('Caust @ Jan 13 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1061216[/snapback]

Well, I downloaded it, tried it out, and all I got was flat landscapes, even when zoomed in. So, now I have unistalled it.

Yeah, I tried Nuneaton and it was just shitty bluriness.

My home is in the blurry bit, but since my halls of residence (where I live at the moment) is near the middle of Liverpool, it showed up on the thing. I think if you're in a city in the UK it'll be ok, but in the States you could live in the arse end of nowhere, and you could see your house clear as day. All it means is that the US government is spying on you, whereas they're only spying on people in UK cities.

Yeah it don't show any house in the wirral does it
skinheadonthembta
*Just checking*

It actually shows all of the Wirral except for Parkgate, Neston etc. It does show Willaston (at least it does on the mac version, I'm assuming they're the same thing.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE(Bain @ Jan 13 2006, 02:07 AM) [snapback]1060761[/snapback]

Now I noticed the problem with a lot of people on this site. They seem to live far from society in homes spaced far apart away from human contact..........
Not like in the old country where 8 families share one toilet.

OH BRUN.
Amis
Amis production proudly presents:

Home in the middle of nowhere thumbup.gif

IPB Image
Rudeboy
Here it is, that 2nd building is a garage...
DuPz0r
i was just browsing around on google earth for a cool looking holiday location.
And i found this place on the map.
IPB Image
I didnt realize the earth was shaped out, i just thought it was a sphere with pictures on, so i thought i'd capture this image to show ya the houses in the mountins biggrin.gif
I wouldnt mind living there tbh...
Eyemace
IPB Image
My house happy.gif Wakefield, Ingerland
NCP
Is that the Garda lake in Italy Dupz0r?
DuPz0r
nah, i think its somewhere in greece.
NCP
Oh, the Garda lake looks just like that, went there on holiday. Twas great.
Get Inda Car HO 69
IPB Image

Not pictured, my pool. Also, that gap in the fence is there because a piece of it fell off.....
rj1982
IPB Image

my house in the middle of nowhere XD
DuPz0r
haha, you a farm boy!!1 with no-one around you!!1 laugh.gif
Skill.WiZ
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=myhouse17uh.jpg

Yes i do live next to rabid as you can see.
Fido 14
IPB Image
Bain
IPB Image

Urban Chicago, mofuckas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.