Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA: Liberty City Stories For PS2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pages: 1, 2
JamieMilne
dnt know if yees no the release date for the uk but it comes out on the
31/03/2006 thts the 31st of march 2006 for the americans lol

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=rcs&pag...S2&title=877114
nasTn8
QUOTE(D-O @ Jan 5 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]1053472[/snapback]

its not gona be as good as sa but who cares. its still a new gta taht i havent played and i dont think im geting psp anytime. im very happy about this

I'm going out on a limb by saying that SA is likely the crowning achievement of R* and any further installment will not be as good in the respect of how far SA brought the series with it's improvements from VC. that sounded a lot better in my head...

however, I am looking forward to LCS on PS2, no matter what console it started out on.
Mzeppelin
I'm really getting sick of waiting for this to come out now.
nasTn8
has a release date been set yet?
Pecnut
QUOTE(nasTn8 @ Feb 19 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1098854[/snapback]

has a release date been set yet?

Well, this suggests the end of March -slash- early April. Traditionally GTA games are released on Fridays towards the end of months, and the 31st is a Friday.
nasTn8
hopefully ill have a ps2 by then. I had to sell mine for some extra cash. that was a sad day for me...
Stead
i hope it comes out on the pc, i'm not a big fan of the ps2, although i was tempted to buy it purely for gta 3 when it come out, but then i find it upsetting playing sa on a ps2 after playing it on a pc, seems a shame, its such a beautifuly rendered game on a pc, ps2 can't do it justice, never played it on the xbox, assuming its like the pc one. wish they would just release gta on all platforms at the same time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.