Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tony Montana Suits
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Samurai_tbag
Anyone got any clue where I can buy a Tony Montana suit, doesnt matter which one really (Preferably the fall of Montana one, Black/White) Im willing to spend up to $200 and Ive searched High and low, even custom tailors can't direct me. Even if you know where to get some retro 80's suits give us a bell, cheers (No eBay please)
EDIT: Also By 80's Suits I hope you know what I mean, Very wide collars with a pinstripe coat, the pic says it all.

IPB Image
Space_Ace
I doubt you'll be able to find one like that, it was probly customly made for the movie.
You might find one close to that if you search "80s suits" or somthing on google, Or "pinstripe suits"
Samurai_tbag
QUOTE(Space_Ace @ Jan 3 2006, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1051303[/snapback]

I doubt you'll be able to find one like that, it was probly customly made for the movie.

*Packs bag to universal studios and pushes in a bag of money* tongue.gif
Space_Ace
QUOTE(Samurai_tbag @ Jan 3 2006, 07:06 PM) [snapback]1051340[/snapback]

QUOTE(Space_Ace @ Jan 3 2006, 10:48 PM) [snapback]1051303[/snapback]

*Packs bag to universal studios and pushes in a bag of money* tongue.gif

What i suggest doing is finding a striped suit you like and fits you well, then going to a tailer to get the collar or whatever else you want hemmed/fixed or whatnot.
Theo
or spend $200 getting one made to measure
House
Are you going to impersonate Montana or something or do you just want it for something like a colectible item.
Samurai_tbag
QUOTE(Rydєя @ Jan 7 2006, 03:12 AM) [snapback]1054920[/snapback]

Are you going to impersonate Montana or something or do you just want it for something like a colectible item.

Impersonation me and 4 of my friends happen to look remarkably similar to the 5 guys in Tony Montana's management company tongue.gif
NCP
I know a store in the Netherlands that makes customs suits and they can probably make it, but it's expensive as hell. I think you'd easily spend 1800 euro's on it.
Samurai_tbag
QUOTE(NCP1315 @ Jan 7 2006, 04:47 PM) [snapback]1055456[/snapback]

I know a store in the Netherlands that makes customs suits and they can probably make it, but it's expensive as hell. I think you'd easily spend 1800 euro's on it.

wow
skinheadonthembta
That's a lot of money, about 1,000 more than he's got. my advice would be to find a relatively cheap pinstripe suit from somewhere, and get a professional tailor to make it how you want it.
Space_Ace
QUOTE(skinheadonthembta @ Jan 9 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]1058274[/snapback]

my advice would be to find a relatively cheap pinstripe suit from somewhere, and get a professional tailor to make it how you want it.

Exactly what i said, would be the best idea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.