Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how long do you plan on staying here?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
snowboy
i think ill always be coming back here unless there isnt anyone here
shibby
i think i'll be staying here till the next gta cause this game will be old by then
Pecnut
I don't think that anyone actually plans on leaving after a certain time. I've hung around because it keeps me entertained, and is significantly better than revising for GCSEs. I do, however, think that Guides will introduce another aspect to the site. I also think that when the next GTA comes out, it'll do wonders for the popularity of the site. So, in conclusion, I'm gonna be around for a long time yet.

Hey, whaddayaknow: I can use italics smile.gif
Miami13
I plan on staying here as long as I can, it's fun and I like these forums and the people here alot. So I will be staying for as long as possible.
Jester
Ill be here until my GCSE's come near and i got to revise, then ill come back. I dont plan on actually leaving.
scarface1616
I've got no plan to leave here. I mean I've been here almost 2 years why leave?
Kamahl
until i get bored, but i think that will be in years
0bs3n3
I don't plan on leaving. If you were gonna leave I don't think you would plan it. Would you seriously go, "hmm I'll wait 3 months then leave. Yeah, that sounds good". I will only leave when nobody post anymore interesting topics.
BigBadJohn
when i become something useful in life like a doctor
conFUSED
Ill leave when i get bored of the site.
Mekstizzle
When i get a car probably. tongue.gif

Dw kids. That'll be the summer of '06
DonkeyTits
When I get to college?
CowPig
When it gets inactive. Then I leave happy.gif

Or till I have something better to do =\
Marriner
Plan to leave in a month.
mat5
im staying until the site goes down (if it ever does)and as long as there are othe ppl on here
BULLETZ144
ill stay till it goes dead.
Kraft
hmm ill probably stay here until all the decent people leave and i dont know anyone

so if you guys are planning to stick around so will i
Zacko
I'm leaving tomorow smile.gif

Nah I'll stay until I cant/the site isnt up
Rocka91
Fo'evah
İoreyKo
When the forums completely die and I'm the last one then I'll leave.
XtC
i unno.. til I get bored.

This is one of R*'s favourite sites ohmy.gif (I just found that out tongue.gif lol I'm slow)
COLDOG
Yeah, probably until I get bored.
I stay for the next GTA of course.
Bag Of Puppies
I plan on leaving today, actualy in about 5 min or so.
I know I won't make that one so I'll leave somewhere today.
I will probably get back tomorrow so I think that'll be my last day here
I don't think I will be able to keep myself from getting here the day after tomorrow, so I'll will come back then.

(I think I'm stuck here forever sad.gif mellow.gif ohmy.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif roll2.gif
Strike
On the actual site; I'm gone.
In Gold Members; forever.
Ankh
Until whenever I'm bored or Psy deletes it or whatever... I don't post that much any more anyway so... =)
Redundant
Til I feel like leaving!
BreathMints
Seeing as I started visiting this site shorter and shorter, I'll be gone soon.
Amis
As long as this is going to be the number 1 GTA site on the net
BULLETZ144
^^^ if u havent found out yet, this site has little to do with GTA besides a few sigs and the title.
Muted Bass Fish
ill stay here until PSY makes another forum
İoreyKo
QUOTE(BULLETZ144 @ Jan 3 2006, 08:44 AM) [snapback]1050740[/snapback]

^^^ if u havent found out yet, this site has little to do with GTA besides a few sigs and the title.

Indeed. Its become more of a social board then anything as of late.
Stan Petrov
I 'left' months ago,it hasnt been the same site at all.

Im on QD's GTA-Four.net,starting all over again,but if Psy wishes to go through it all again,I'll join his site too.
Get Inda Car HO 69
Till I do something so-fuhckin crazy that I get banned or some shit like that.
SoW
till every1 leaves and few member are left
Glennon
QUOTE(shibby @ Jan 2 2006, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1050094[/snapback]

i think i'll be staying here till the next gta cause this game will be old by then

Thats why GTA Guides is being made, to accomodate to the whole GTA series.

I'll be staying here until you guys shut it down proboaly. Something cool to chill to after a long day smile.gif
Caliguy
I'll stay until this forum is either joined with GTA: Guides, or when this forum gets deleted. But I'll be part of Psy's forums in general for a looong time, I don't plan on leaving entirely.
Space_Ace
QUOTE(Miami13 @ Jan 2 2006, 06:33 PM) [snapback]1050114[/snapback]

I plan on staying here as long as I can, it's fun and I like these forums and the people here alot. So I will be staying for as long as possible.

Same.
DavidOrtiz34
I only come here because I'm bored... also, this is a good place to get some friends..
Un-Amurikan Bastage
'Till the place becomes uninteresting, or a shithole, or both...or until it becomes nonexistant...or if my friend achieves his goal of murdering me with a bowling pin...or when Psy gives up on it...
Swiift
i'm gunna stay on till i can't go on enymore
TommyVercettiPizza
I wouldn't say I 'hung around' the site, I don't think anyone does that. i just occasionally [~3-4 times a week] visit the site, read the guides, look at the forums and post something if I can. And I don't think I'll stop doing that unless the forums die with no new posts, or if there are no new guides/news/info on the site.
Rudeboy
Until I get a real social life, then the forum surfing will end. I'm a member of about 6 different forums now.

Having said that, anyone can still learn alot through these kind of forums. Different ppl, different ideas, alot to read thumbup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.