Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to make a cool sig bg
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion > Graphics Tutorials
Washunka
Well it was requested by somebody.
drool.gif
IPB Image
Space_Ace
Good tutorial,
Easy steps to follow
Looks good to i might have to try it.
trep316
Good job on the tutorial, very detailed. One comment though, actually a suggestion, put in an image showing both the render and the background together for the final outcome.

QUOTE(Blaz3 @ Jan 2 2006, 02:57 AM) [snapback]1048591[/snapback]

I requested biggrin.gif but is it for Adobe Photoshop CS2?

It can be done in CS aswell.
Washunka
QUOTE(trep316 @ Jan 1 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1048602[/snapback]

Good job on the tutorial, very detailed. One comment though, actually a suggestion, put in an image showing both the render and the background together for the final outcome.

i just made it as a bg tut though not a whole sig
GTI
pretty sweet, mihgt try this out..thanks
Jester
Nice tut man, heres what i got:

IPB Image
Washunka
very nice jester, remember that this is just the base for the bg, you can brush and add other stuff to it.
Washunka
blaz3 i never once said to use filter>render>clouds
gtasanandreasgeek
hey guys how do i put a picture in a background that ive allready made without going over it,so that it still has the background but the cutout picture in it

And how do i cutout pictures......
Benzilla
Well yes easy to follow but that stuff is like "photoshop for MEGA dummies" maybe include some more stuff?
Davidgtza2
nice tut, simple and effective
gtafan2005
heres my result i never tried hard cause i got hardly any time. g2g now lmao
gtafan2005
keep trying with ps. try different tutorials. thats how i got to know how to use it. www.tutorialised.com
.Seb
Nice tutorial, but I don't like the outcome.
GTI
IPB Image

thats what i got
DiO
thats a nice little background. ill use it sometime. thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.