Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone got the "grand theft auto" song??
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Classics
0bs3n3
I've been looking everywhere and I can't find it. Anybody got it???
$carface
The disk for the original GTA also was able to play in CD players, I believe the song is on the disk.
0bs3n3
I didn't buy it, I downloaded it from R*'s website.
Kraft
have you checked in the files in the game? i doubt its there but its worth checking
felneymike
Get a PLAYSTATION version (thats important!) from a second hand shop, should be like £2. Now put it in your PC and open Media player, it should think the game is an audio CD and show you all the tracks, now find the one that plays on the title screen, which is just the GTA song on its own, and encode it to an MP3
GTA:SA Addict
Yeah all PS Games worked in CD players thats what i liked and u could listen to the soundtrack when ever you wanted!
Stan Petrov
Its caled Grand Theft Auto iirc,how hard can that be to find?
Samurai_tbag
I have it, its called Joyride and its done by a group called Da Shootaz, took me ages to find but i got it.
Knocc Out
QUOTE(GTA:SA Addict @ Jan 2 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]1049642[/snapback]

Yeah all PS Games worked in CD players thats what i liked and u could listen to the soundtrack when ever you wanted!

I never knew that!!
psychÝ
Took me about 2 seconds to find and i have had it for years anyway, just put Da Shootaz - Grand theft auto into any program.
MrMgoo
QUOTE(0bs3n3 @ Dec 31 2005, 08:43 AM) [snapback]1047090[/snapback]
I've been looking everywhere and I can't find it. Anybody got it???

What Grand Theft Auto song? Theres a few?

Joyride- Da Shooterz...?
neko_ceko
You are few years too late.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.