Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Small find
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
LinkinParkFan
Sorry if this is old. If you go in the second studio, you will see a ship. Get on it and keep going and looking at the walls. There is a sentence written that says: The deeper the sea, the braver the man.
TommyVercettiPizza
Whereabouts on the walls is it? I can't seem to find it
LinkinParkFan
Stage A. On that ship. Get on it by the ladder.
Bitch Heartless
Good find never noticed it or heard of it.
TommyVercettiPizza
Oh yeh I see it now. Good find.
Adler'sAppetite
Have to try this!
§ynch
QUOTE(.King_0f_San_Andreas. @ Dec 28 2005, 09:03 PM) [snapback]1043415[/snapback]

Sorry if this is old. If you go in the second studio, you will see a ship. Get on it and keep going and looking at the walls. There is a sentence written that says: The deeper the sea, the braver the man.
I've seen it enough times, but never figured out what it meant.
Must not be a joke, but some real Navy saying.

Then again, I'm still trying to figure out what "The Samartians" means,
inside Vice Point Langer building. (Martha's Mugshot)

Don't just jump, Hyper jump!
555-XXXX
The Samartians
INzANE
Yea, I noticed that too. I just took it as an Anti-Suicide banner.
gian
in the bible the samartians weren't that selfish ppl?and there was the good samartian, that helped someone....
XtC
QUOTE(gian @ Jan 7 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]1056280[/snapback]

in the bible the samartians weren't that selfish ppl?and there was the good samartian, that helped someone....

lol good samaratin? (sp?)
gian
ohhhh.....not the spelling, im not from US or any other country that speaks english, so why im I going to read the bible in english?i thought that it was written like this in english but my mistake.....
INzANE
Thats how it's spelled in the game.
Gina 84
Great find! smile.gif I didn't see and notice it and I have looked all places over VC...
Rocka91
I don't really look around for that kind of stuff, but I'll check this one out later.
INzANE
It's nothing special.
Pecnut
QUOTE(§ynchronizer @ Dec 31 2005, 01:29 AM) [snapback]1046741[/snapback]

555-XXXX
The Samartians

Oh, in the UK, the Samaritans are a self-help don't-kill-yourself-life-is-worth-it group offering "Confidential emotional support 24 hours a day". And of course, if it's Samartians, you're going to hyperjump (as in Martians and space-stuff). More of a British joke (that is, only works if you've heard of the Samaritans).
Caliguy
That's pretty cool. Never noticed it.
INzANE
A British joke? Explain please.
§ynch
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Feb 4 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1084634[/snapback]

555-XXXX
The Samartians

Oh, in the UK, the Samaritans are a self-help don't-kill-yourself-life-is-worth-it group offering "Confidential emotional support 24 hours a day". And of course, if it's Samartians, you're going to hyperjump (as in Martians and space-stuff). More of a British joke (that is, only works if you've heard of the Samaritans).

Yes we all know what a good samaritan is. Not limited to countries.

That's why it's an odd sign in the game SAMARTIAN.
Not samaritan, and not martian.

That window is open during the mission. I believe the samartian sign is just a marker to attract
Tommy to take the snapshots out of it. More of a trap really, as the FBI enter the building.
Pecnut
QUOTE(§ynchronizer @ Feb 18 2006, 12:23 AM) [snapback]1097558[/snapback]

QUOTE(Pecnut @ Feb 4 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1084634[/snapback]

555-XXXX
The Samartians

Yes we all know what a good samaritan is. Not limited to countries.

That's why it's an odd sign in the game SAMARTIAN.
Not samaritan, and not martian.

That window is open during the mission. I believe the samartian sign is just a marker to attract
Tommy to take the snapshots out of it. More of a trap really, as the FBI enter the building.

More likely to be just a cheap pun.
INzANE
Yea, just a small little easter egg.
alooper21
too bad there's no photo opportunity in vice city. and swiming, and jump&grab, all these little pleasures...
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
I never like reading in video games
alooper21

555-XXXX
The Samartians

the right biblical word is samaritans or smth. samartians is obviously a spoofed word about life on Mars. we can asume that The Samartians are a sect or smth beliving in aliens or so (some kind of scientologists), and they probably imagine the hyperjump as jumping from mars to earth, whereas the jump is simply jumping from that window. ofcourse by saying that The Samartians are being sarcastic and, as someone put it in this topic, just makinf a bit of fun on the suicidal ideea.
neko_ceko
Major bump.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.