Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How can I get more money?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
LinkinParkFan
I was wondering how can I get more money without using cheats?
Pecnut
If you've still got missions to do, do them.

There are taxi missions, rampages, hidden packages, unique stunts, killing random pedestrians and taking their money, and potentially (don't quote me on this) vigilante, paramedic and firefighter missions.
stofke
Just hit some cars tongue.gif
then you'll earn money to
Adler'sAppetite
How can you not have money in this game? It's way too easy. Just do some main missions.
LinkinParkFan
I reached the 100% a long time ago and I didn't know what to do to get money. I allready have 8 million.
6 shooter
Easiest way to earn cash is to blow up cars. If you do this by crashing them (e.g. against a wall), you don't have to waste money on guns & ammo and you don't get a wanted level, either.

For people who played San Andreas first it may be not obvious, cause in SA you no longer are rewarded with $$$ for blowing up vehicles.
Gkill1337
QUOTE(.King_0f_San_Andreas. @ Jan 4 2006, 05:44 AM) [snapback]1051733[/snapback]

I reached the 100% a long time ago and I didn't know what to do to get money. I allready have 8 million.

If you have 8 million then why do you need more wink.gif?
Pecnut
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Jan 4 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]1051809[/snapback]

Easiest way to earn cash is to blow up cars. If you do this by crashing them (e.g. against a wall), you don't have to waste money on guns & ammo and you don't get a wanted level, either.

For people who played San Andreas first it may be not obvious, cause in SA you no longer are rewarded with $$$ for blowing up vehicles.

Good point. Random damage awards you with money in III. They scrapped it afterwards to make money slightly harder in VC.
Pieface
it was cos of the houses really
INzANE
Thats how you moved levels in GTA2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.