Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have an idea...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
carslayer14
i have no experience with modding so this is why im asking:

what if some people modded the landmasses of the gta3 for computer to what it was in lcs?

i think the ferries would be hard to animate so they could be parked at the docks, but the new ship in portland harbour (i think that was the ship from vice city with the hidden package on it), the new strip club, under construction tunnels, new billboards, new buildings, different streets might be interesting to play around with

and the callahan bridge only half-completed would also be cool.

who thinks this is a good idea?
0bs3n3
QUOTE(carslayer14 @ Dec 25 2005, 02:45 PM) [snapback]1039811[/snapback]

what if some people modded the landmasses of the gta3 for computer to what it was in lcs?

i think the ferries would be hard to animate so they could be parked at the docks, but the new ship in portland harbour (i think that was the ship from vice city with the hidden package on it), the new strip club, under construction tunnels, new billboards, new buildings, different streets might be interesting to play around with

Half completed Callahan bridge. Now that would be cool.
INzANE
What would be the point? Why not just get LCS when it comes out on PC (which it probably will eventually, seeing as it is coming to PS2)?
Gkill1337
I think it probably will come out on PC, if not there'll be emulators and stuff.
INzANE
Why not just buy GTAIII. Then you can mod it.
Informant X
QUOTE(carslayer14 @ Dec 24 2005, 10:45 PM) [snapback]1039811[/snapback]

Unfortunately GTA3's script does not support teleporting for interiors like VC does or LCS, but it is very possible for that to happen with GTA:LC mod. The GTA:LC is a mod for VC that uses VC's engine to play GTA3. So you can ride bikes and fly helis in liberty city.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.