Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glitch.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
LinkinParkFan
Do y'all know the safehouse next to Mercedes's house? Sure you do. Well, if you take a sniper and get inside the garage there, you can see and kill people walking on the street.
Rocka91
Cool, you can do that at Tommy's hotel, the first save spot. Just go to the window, and start shooting.
TommyVercettiPizza
Mercedes' house? Sorry but where is that? You don't mean the Pole Position Club do you?

Oh sorry, I know where you mean now. It's the white building with the helipad near the bridge to Leaf Links Golf Club, opposite the building you're on top of in the mission 'The Chase'.
Bitch Heartless
QUOTE(.King_0f_San_Andreas. @ Dec 24 2005, 08:17 AM) [snapback]1039203[/snapback]

Do y'all know the safehouse next to Mercedes's house? Sure you do. Well, if you take a sniper and get inside the garage there, you can see and kill people walking on the street.

Good find i havnt played vice in a long time so maybe ill check it out later.
INzANE
I've known about the hotel sniper spot forever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.