Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Overdose
I just recently found my Vice City game and i can't remember if you are able to keep your weapons after you die or get busted. It's really pissin me off.
Toge
QUOTE(Overdose @ Dec 20 2005, 10:23 PM) [snapback]1033896[/snapback]

i can't remember if you are able to keep your weapons after you die or get busted.

No, you can't.
Rocka91
I've got to keep it once for some reason. I guess luck really. I would just go around look for good weapons, like on top of the mall, there's a shotgun. The mall where you kill that french dude. Theres a 9mm on the steps near Colonel's Cortez's yacht, where the mission starts. Hope it helps.
Bitch Heartless
QUOTE(Toge @ Dec 20 2005, 03:45 PM) [snapback]1034097[/snapback]

QUOTE(Overdose @ Dec 20 2005, 10:23 PM) [snapback]1033896[/snapback]

i can't remember if you are able to keep your weapons after you die or get busted.

No, you can't.

6 shooter
QUOTE(Rocka91 @ Dec 21 2005, 04:41 AM) [snapback]1034480[/snapback]

I've got to keep it once for some reason. I guess luck really. I would just go around look for good weapons, like on top of the mall, there's a shotgun. The mall where you kill that french dude. Theres a 9mm on the steps near Colonel's Cortez's yacht, where the mission starts. Hope it helps.

Plus loads of weapons can be found in alleyways behind buildings, at basketball courts and such...
TommyVercettiPizza
Just don't get busted or wasted: save after every mission or big thing you do in the game, and just reload your save game if you do get wasted/busted.

Good weapon locations:
- Colt Python in alley in Little Haiti
- M4 near Auntie Poulet's House
- Rocket Launcher in swimming pool behind hotel on road to airport
- Spaz shotgun behind billboard outside airport
- Radio controlled grenades behind the hotel where you do the Jury fury mission -the one where you have to smash up his car.
- Katana in back of Tarbrush Cafe in North Point Mall
- Brass Knuckles in alley behind Ocean View Hotel
- Uzi underneath steps opposite the Greasy Chopper Biker's Club
- Regular Sniper Rifle (not PSG) in Diaz's hedge maze
Rocka91
Just don't get busted or wasted: save after every mission or big thing you do in the game, and just reload your save game if you do get wasted/busted.

Good weapon locations:
- Radio controlled grenades behind the hotel where you do the Jury fury mission -the one where you have to smash up his car.

- as well as an M4 and Shotgun, with armor and and health at the bottom of the stairs of Vercetti Estate. It's in a room.
XtC
QUOTE(Rocka91 @ Dec 21 2005, 06:53 PM) [snapback]1035499[/snapback]

Good weapon locations:

- as well as an M4 and Shotgun, with armor and and health at the bottom of the stairs of Vercetti Estate. It's in a room.

and shotgun by the bench at one end of the beach
Rocka91
QUOTE(XtC @ Dec 21 2005, 08:17 PM) [snapback]1035516[/snapback]

QUOTE(Rocka91 @ Dec 21 2005, 06:53 PM) [snapback]1035499[/snapback]

Good weapon locations:

and shotgun by the bench at one end of the beach

Oh goody. Another weapon list.

There's a MP5 under the stairs near Big Mitch Baker's place, underneath the cheapest savehouse. - $1000.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.