Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What was your first game ever...?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Rocka91
I used to have an old Sega but I couldn't remember what I had for that, but my first game was Mario for NES, and Driver 2 along with some dukes of hazzard game for PS1. What was yours?
conFUSED
Super Nintendo. I think it was like mario or something.
DonkeyTits
Goldeneye.
Dysfunktional-Hero
Crash Bandicoot and Tomb Raider II. (Got them together).
Bitch Heartless
It was a mario game for super nintendo cant remember wich one tho.
Ender
First games that I got for each system that I've ever owned.

Atari 2600: Centipede.
Nintendo: Contra.
Super Nintendo: Super Mario All Stars
Gameboy: Ren and Stimpy
Sega: Sonic 2
Sega Gamegear: Outrun
Sega Saturn: Madden '94 (I think it was '94)
N64: Super Mario World
PS: Grind Session
GBA: Super Mario Advanced
PS2: Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
Un-Amurikan Bastage
Starfox for SNES...
ENVi3
The first game I ever owned was this Mario and Duck Hunt combo on NES.
Ender
*Looks at everyone's list*

Fuck, I've owned every single of these... I need some vitamin K.
GSF_Hustla
First game I owned was the Mario Bros, Duck Hunt cartridge for NES. I used to have so much fun playin that game.
cornychip
Star Wars: (Pod Racer, I think) for N64 smile.gif
Albino
To rip off Ender...

Nintendo: Super Mario
Super Nintendo: Super Mario World
Gameboy: Super Mario
Sega: Sonic the Hedgehog
N64: Turok
PS: Ridge Racer
GBA: Golden Sun
PS2: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
gtasanandreasgeek
Oddworld abes exoddus such a classic ps1 game I played it for ages wasnt my first game but one of the first.

And i still have it and play it.....
Verruckt
I can't remember if it was Crash Bandicoot or Sonic The Hegdehog.
House
Mario Party 2 on N64
Strike
NES: Super Punchout
SNES: Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
PSOne: Tomb Raider III
Dreamcast: Shenmue
N64: Mario 64, Goldeneye
PS2: Fantavision
GC: Mario Sunshine
Skribble
Alec Kid - Sega Mega Drive 2
Mario Kart/Goldeneye - N64
GTA3 - PS2
Bulkstack
Sega Megadrive - Mega Games 1 (you them three games in one)

Playstation - WWF Warzone

Playstation 2 - Grand Theft auto 3
Darkey
I used to play Sonic on my big brothers Sega but my first own game was PoyPoy to Playstation.
user posted image
Pieface
There is alredy a topic like this
Rocka91
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 13 2005, 01:14 PM)
There is alredy a topic like this
[right][snapback]908730[/snapback][/right]

Where? I've used the Search, and found nothing.

Results : Nothin' like this!
The Porscheofile
first game: lol no 1 will believe it, but i never had a console till i got me PS2, but my first game on the was: gran turismo 3. love that game, still aint beat 100% of the races, long and good game.

first game EVER....... would be like pokemon blue for my gameboy, ah yes, 6 years ago, i was glued to my gameboy color.
Pieface
well ive alredy put my first game ever played on a topic alredy
Delft
My first games were Super Mario 64 and Star Wars and Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire. <<<<<Still havn't beaten that game.
Pieface
it says under a topic called First game ever played
EMBO
A Terminator game on the Megadrive.
undercoverbrother
I think the first game I ever played was Super Mario World, that game was TIGHT!
Rocka91
QUOTE(Pieface @ Sep 14 2005, 03:32 PM)
it says under a topic called First game ever played
[right][snapback]910594[/snapback][/right]

well this ain't first game ever played, this is first game gotten, duh!
Edgecrusher
QUOTE(BulletTime08 @ Sep 13 2005, 03:58 AM)
The first game I ever owned was this Mario and Duck Hunt combo on NES.
[right][snapback]908028[/snapback][/right]

Ditto, along with Burai Fighter, Excite Bike and Double Dragon 2.
PhantomStranger
Can't remember my first PlayStation game but I do know my first PS2 game was Tony Halk 3
Flash6289
The first games I had were like space invaders and shit on the atari, and when I got my PS2 it was GTA3, the only reason I wanted one.
blinkdude182
What was your first videogame ever?
When I was 3, my dad bought me the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) with Mario Bros and Duck Hunt.
laugh.gif
What was your first game?
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
Addidas Power Soccer '98

v_v
Miami13
I remember my first game console ever was the NES when I was about 6 yeard old and I can't really remember the game but I am pretty sure it was the original Mario Bros with the Duck Hunt game also. Then I got Sege Genesis with Sonic but my favorite game for it was Sonic and Knuckles. Then I got my PlayStation with Crash Bandicoot.
blinkdude182
QUOTE(Miami13 @ Dec 11 2005, 03:38 AM) [snapback]1025074[/snapback]

I remember my first game console ever was the NES when I was about 6 yeard old and I can't really remember the game but I am pretty sure it was the original Mario Bros with the Duck Hunt game also. Then I got Sege Genesis with Sonic but my favorite game for it was Sonic and Knuckles. Then I got my PlayStation with Crash Bandicoot.

My first Playstation game was Crash Bandicoot too!!! (Also Battle Arena Toshiden)
2raw
crash bandicutt, however the hell you spell it, for the original playsation when i was about 6.
Delft
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back smile.gif
COLDOG
I can't really remebember, back in '96 I got an Atari with 30 or so games.
One that stood out was called River Raid.
Great times.
NTC187
Sega Master System, with Alex The Kid I think it was. Doom was another first too.
House
N64- Mario Party 2
Epidemic
My first game and console was probably the Super NES and Mario World. Man, those games were the greatest-- Mario World, Mario Kart, etc. Donkey Kong was a favorite of mine also.
Lil-Ski
QUOTE(blinkdude182 @ Dec 10 2005, 10:24 PM) [snapback]1025067[/snapback]

What was your first videogame ever?
When I was 3, my dad bought me the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) with Mario Bros and Duck Hunt.
laugh.gif
What was your first game?

SAME HERE! tongue.gif

ooooh those were the good ol days............
ctlfreak
first game was pac man,, on my state of the art atari 2600, i had another game called battle tanks or tank or something like that,

that was when i was about 3 it was really my dads but i played it, then i got a nes with mario/duck hunt/world track racing it had a big pad you ran on and jumped, i never figured out how to play it, those were the days, that shit blew me away and now its garbage graphic wise

ahh the memories, anyone remember that glove for the nes that failed miserable? they also had a virtual reality thing, i think it was called virtual boy, it was red and crappy but the bomb when it came out, that thing was recalled for causing migrains heh
CowPig
The usual. Mario Bros and Duck Hunt. That duck hunt game is so fun.

Other than that it was probably Tomb Raider, cause I never really got into the whole gaming thing until I FOUND a playstation in my house. It was so weird. But good. It was a good day...
Toge
I think it was Super Mario World: The 6 Golden Coins on GBC (Gameboy Color). I still play that game, it's great.
Pieface
Tetris on the gameboy also shouldn't this be in other games and im deffinately sure this topic is in Other Game
Verruckt
^Yes, it should.

Sonic The Hedgehog on the Sega Genesis.
Pecnut
Oh god... Um...

I used to have an Amiga Commodore 64, and that had a bunch of kids' games on a floppy: but kinda educational games. I also had a Noddy game for that, which was partly a driving-based map game.

Then when I got a Windows 95 PC, it came with (these, of course, were the days when you got fun bits of software with Windows) Hover, which is a damn good game even now. Wing Commander III came with the PC, but I never really figured it out. But Hi-Octane also did, and that was a damn good game too.

Then came the likes of Civilization, Theme Park (and Hospital) and so forth.

As for first PS2 game (I never had a PS1), it was Vice City.
CowPig
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Dec 11 2005, 05:31 AM) [snapback]1025263[/snapback]

Oh god... Um...

I used to have an Amiga Commodore 64, and that had a bunch of kids' games on a floppy: but kinda educational games. I also had a Noddy game for that, which was partly a driving-based map game.

Then when I got a Windows 95 PC, it came with (these, of course, were the days when you got fun bits of software with Windows) Hover, which is a damn good game even now. Wing Commander III came with the PC, but I never really figured it out. But Hi-Octane also did, and that was a damn good game too.

Then came the likes of Civilization, Theme Park (and Hospital) and so forth.

As for first PS2 game (I never had a PS1), it was Vice City.

Ooooh yes computer games.

I think the first computer game I had was Snood, cause my mom downloaded it. Also, some other weird games I don't remember the names of, and Busytown. Heh...
Catalyst
Playin all a whole bunch of games on the Atari (one catridge came with 30 games, i.e: ice skatin,ice hockey,jungle strike)

first game i got on Playstation was "Time Commando" back in 97
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.