Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tommy Vercetti in GTA 3 Perhaps?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Delft
In the mission "Cutting the Grass" You are sent to kill a snitch, who is giving information to Catilina, and another
guy that looks a lot like Tommy Vercetti. The "Tommy" figure in GTA 3 has a goatee, but once you see him you will probably agree he looks A LOT like Tommy.
Toge
"another guy"? The only guy you were supposed to kill in that mission was Curley Bob. What other guy are you talking about?
§ynch
QUOTE(Groupe @ Dec 7 2005, 09:03 PM) [snapback]1021898[/snapback]

In the mission "Cutting the Grass" You are sent to kill a snitch, who is giving information to Catilina, and another
guy that looks a lot like Tommy Vercetti.
The "Tommy" figure in GTA 3 has a goatee, but once you see him you will probably agree he looks A LOT like Tommy.
The guy with Catalina, a Colombian Cartel member, looks nothing like Tommy, in my opinion.
It does look like Miguel, however, who in fact, it is. He's featured later in the game, caught and tortured by Asuka and Maria.

INzANE
It is bullshit. He dosen't know what he's talking about.
Gnarkill
Its Miguel, I think he is Catalina's brother. And IMO he looks nothing like Tommeh.
Glennon
QUOTE(Gnarkill @ Dec 21 2005, 06:06 PM) [snapback]1034953[/snapback]

Its Miguel, I think he is Catalina's brother. And IMO he looks nothing like Tommeh.

Yeah but its her boyfriend tongue.gif
Toge
QUOTE(Glennon @ Dec 21 2005, 09:59 PM) [snapback]1035068[/snapback]

Wrong. Miguel is Catalina's brother.
Gina 84
His brother?? ohmy.gif I thought he was her girlfriend. finally who killed Miguel?was Catalina? I Don't remember it well...Haven't played it since a long time ago..
XtC
the cartel killed him and asuka and kidnapped maria
Gina 84
Thanks for that info smile.gif
outlawz101
QUOTE(XtC @ Dec 26 2005, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1041250[/snapback]

Isn't it Asuka killed Miguel and the cartel kidnapped Maria?
I'm sure its that because, on the last missions of Asuka, you see her hitting Miguel with a little bat

EDIT: Sorry, its an old topic, I'll be more carefull
XtC
QUOTE(outlawz101 @ Jan 4 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]1052496[/snapback]

QUOTE(XtC @ Dec 26 2005, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1041250[/snapback]

Isn't it Asuka killed Miguel and the cartel kidnapped Maria?
I'm sure its that because, on the last missions of Asuka, you see her hitting Miguel with a little bat

EDIT: Sorry, its an old topic, I'll be more carefull

No.

They were torturing him because Asuka thought he killed her brother. The cartel killed him because he was giving them (Asuka, Maria, and You) information.
outlawz101
oh yeah you're right I remember a mission where you come and Asuka is dead
Damn, I got to replay that game
INzANE
Catalina kills Miguel on top of the tower at the Construction site.

I remember she shoots him.
XtC
QUOTE(DualMP5 @ Jan 5 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]1052884[/snapback]

Catalina kills Miguel on top of the tower at the Construction site.

I remember she shoots him.

She shot him in the back and ran but he was still alive.

Just like Claude...
INzANE
Oh yea I remember, because Asuka beats him with the kendo stick.
Informant X
Theres no confirmation that proves Miguel is Catalina's brother, but he is definitely not Tommy Vercetti.
Flea
its not catalinas brother, she does her heists and dirty deeds with her boyfreiends not her brother lol, she was with cj, then met fido, then him, other 2 she found a man todo her heists with, why go to her long lost brother for the 3rd?

and yeah its not tommy, tommy is italian he is columbian, and i cant see how they look alike
Toge
QUOTE(Flea @ Mar 31 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]1125008[/snapback]

its not catalinas brother, she does her heists and dirty deeds with her boyfreiends not her brother lol, she was with cj, then met fido, then him, other 2 she found a man todo her heists with, why go to her long lost brother for the 3rd?

and yeah its not tommy, tommy is italian he is columbian, and i cant see how they look alike

Ahh. You're right.

QUOTE(Wikipedia)
Miguel is an apparent Colombian Cartel member and Catalina's partner after Claude.

They don't say Miguel is Catalina's brother.

My bad.
Kid_Notorious
looks like hes trying to put 0 and 0 together
DonLeone
QUOTE(Toge @ Dec 22 2005, 12:00 AM) [snapback]1035282[/snapback]

I know Catalina's evil, but I think even she wouldn't shoot her own brother in the leg like she does at one point. They're boyfriend/ girlfriend, i'm pretty sure.
6 shooter
QUOTE(DonLeone @ Jun 1 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]1163376[/snapback]

QUOTE(Toge @ Dec 22 2005, 12:00 AM) [snapback]1035282[/snapback]

I know Catalina's evil, but I think even she wouldn't shoot her own brother in the leg like she does at one point. They're boyfriend/ girlfriend, i'm pretty sure.

You're right, and here's the proof.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.