Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck On Are You Going to San Fierro?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Berenor
Hi there!

I am playing the PC version and used the Megatrainer XL. Now, when I burnt down all the weed fields, nothing happens. The Truth always gets arrested. Tried it several times. Did I miss anything?
Thanks for your help.
Mattay
If you fail to burn all of the marijuana in the time allowed, the police come in and arrest him. Have you blown up the police helicopter before the time runs out? If you haven't, that is why he gets arrested.

Hope that helps.

Also, if you have trouble with missions, before you post please check out this Handy Guide.
Berenor
QUOTE(Mattay @ Dec 3 2005, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1016805[/snapback]

If you fail to burn all of the marijuana in the time allowed, the police come in and arrest him. Have you blown up the police helicopter before the time runs out? If you haven't, that is why he gets arrested.

I burned it all in time, but as I see it, then The Truth should give me the rocket launcher for the heli, which he doesn't. He just stands there burning his stupid fields. Are there any hidden weed fields I missed? Or can I blow the heli with any gun?
Mattay
You have to burn them quickly, he will eventualy jump into his van, and when you finish burning the marijuana, he'll give you an RPG with ten rockets in it to destroy the helicopter. By the way, have you chesked out the guide?
Berenor
QUOTE(Mattay @ Dec 3 2005, 02:47 PM) [snapback]1016830[/snapback]

You have to burn them quickly, he will eventualy jump into his van, and when you finish burning the marijuana, he'll give you an RPG with ten rockets in it to destroy the helicopter. By the way, have you chesked out the guide?

As I mentioned, I burned it all in time. What should happen exactly after I finish burning them? Does a re dmission marker appear? (doesn't in my case) Or is a video starting? (also not in my case) And yes, I checked several guides to see, if they say anything about that problem, which they didn't. Maybe a glitch after all?
Mattay
Hmmm...I think it is a glitch in your game. You may have to restart your file. I had a glitch in the game once. I just restarted my file and it was fine. Maybe you cheated and it screwed up your file.
Weasel

[/quote]
As I mentioned, I burned it all in time. What should happen exactly after I finish burning them? Does a re dmission marker appear? (doesn't in my case) Or is a video starting? (also not in my case) And yes, I checked several guides to see, if they say anything about that problem, which they didn't. Maybe a glitch after all?
[/quote]

On the PS2 blue markers in the lower left 'radar' map show each group of Weed.

Are you getting the 'ping' sound as you burn each group of plants with the blue marker disappearing?

The red marker does appear next to the VW van with Truth sitting in it.
Berenor
QUOTE(MikeJR @ Dec 3 2005, 05:38 PM) [snapback]1016927[/snapback]

On the PS2 blue markers in the lower left 'radar' map show each group of Weed.

Are you getting the 'ping' sound as you burn each group of plants with the blue marker disappearing?

The red marker does appear next to the VW van with Truth sitting in it.

The Radar map shows the "Weed Markers" and it also pings, when a field is burnt down. At the end no more markers are left, but The Truth still keeps burning down his fields until the cops arrive. I also tried to blow the fields with the satchel charges, same result.
I don't want to start all over again...
Rank Outsider
That sounds like a glitch, perhaps you should post the save file so someone can try to complete it for you.
Mattay
Remember, if you want to post the save file post it Here. Just please remember to read the rules before posting.
swapnil2809
may b u shud try on some other machine! It really works! smile.gif
mrcham
i haave the same prob. now can some1 play this mission for me?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.