Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Name Is Earl
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Miami13
Has anyone seen this show? I think this is one of the funniest sitcoms I have probably ever seen besides Seinfeld. It's on NBC, on Tuesday Nights and it is fucking funny. I hope this show is on the air for a long time.

Post any comments about it if you have seen it...
Laughing Man
It's pretty good, I don't have much time to watch it because of college. But I watch when I can. The last ep was pretty funny when the guy asked his gf he got back if she slept with anyone and she replied well I used my hand on a guy. Earl's reaction was awesome..lol.
Domino
I love this show, one of the better show's they have on NBC, but I suggest it for everyone...
Lil-Ski
Yeh i seen TONS of trailers and "the making of" this show in theaters (before the movie starts) alot....it seems really funny too...but i always forget it comes on and never have time to turn the channel all the way down to the basic cable channels because all the other good shows are in the way....thats the bad thing with having Cable lol

i like that part when that guy accidently sprays himself with mace and runs into a wall haha
Pieface
My Name Is Pieface nice to meet u earl
conFUSED
It looks good. I want to see it. Isn't that the kid from like terminator 2 and stuff.
sKaM
I don't like it. Its kinda corny I'll give it 2 more seasons then its done
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.