Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Belgian Championship
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
stofke
does anyone knowes any teams of it???
Handsome B Wonderful
I know of Anderlecht, Club Bruges, Lierse, and Liege. I can't think of any others at the moment.

Our football channel in Australia used to show highlights of the Belgian league every weekend, but they stopped last year.
stofke
welll.. that are some of the beter teams (exept lierse)
now the standings are
1 liege
2 anderlecht
5 bruges
18 lierse

kinda funny
someone funny, some1 for Australia knowes begian teams
Handsome B Wonderful
Yeah, Lierse suck now. I think the Belgian league recieved coverage here because of Archie Thompson. I can't remember what team he played for.
stofke
QUOTE(handsome b wonderful @ Nov 11 2005, 01:25 PM) [snapback]991140[/snapback]

Yeah, Lierse suck now. I think the Belgian league recieved coverage here because of Archie Thompson. I can't remember what team he played for.

it was lierse
skinheadonthembta
Just Anderlecht, and their amazing run in the Champions League - 18 games lost in a row isn't it, or am I making that up?
stofke
QUOTE(skinheadonthembta @ Nov 16 2005, 05:37 PM) [snapback]996572[/snapback]

Just Anderlecht, and their amazing run in the Champions League - 18 games lost in a row isn't it, or am I making that up?

no, its true
but its just belgian league = not good
there are 4 top teams, and thats it
the rest is avarage
but i don't think that any other belgian team can do beter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.