Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Philly Rapper Beanie Sigel Jailed Briefly
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Fido 14

Source
Styl
v_v.

Always tryin to hold a man down.
Fido 14
QUOTE(Styl @ Nov 10 2005, 05:32 PM) [snapback]990671[/snapback]

v_v.

Always tryin to hold a man down.

Was that supposed to be a joke? He owed child support, I don't see how they're trying to hold him down.
NTC187
As much as I hate to say it, Fido is right, the guy owed money, he didnt pay, so thats what happens when you break the law, he of all people should know better.
Styl
He said he paid the child's mother in cash payments, but the money grubbing bitch probably lied about that and said he didnt pay her shit. So fuck you, I'm not joking about shit.
Fido 14
grubbing bitch probably lied

The keyword is "probably." You don't know that she lied so you're just making up stuff, and if you'd like to flame me then you must come to R&R some time because you can't flame in this section.
Styl
QUOTE(Fido 14 @ Nov 11 2005, 07:00 PM) [snapback]991623[/snapback]

grubbing bitch probably lied

The keyword is "probably." You don't know that she lied so you're just making up stuff, and if you'd like to flame me then you must come to R&R some time because you can't flame in this section.

I don't give a fuck about where I'm supposed to flame ppl at. Does it look like I'm worried about getting banned? This damn forum is almost dead anyway. And btw, if I said probably, wouldn't that mean that I'm not making stuff up, and I'm just speculating? If I was making some shit up, I'd say "His baby's mama is just taking all his money and is still taking him to court. I know that for a fact." That would be making stuff up.
Fido 14
There's nothing to debate about, he didn't pay child support. Case closed.
JStormz
How are you supposed to pay child support when you spend two years in prison? The bitches are just some more child support loving niggers that expect everthing to be given to them
Kronoz
QUOTE(JStormz @ Nov 13 2005, 09:58 PM) [snapback]993413[/snapback]

How are you supposed to pay child support when you spend two years in prison? The bitches are just some more child support loving niggers that expect everthing to be given to them

Two wrongs don't make a right springs to mind.
Young Escobar
A great amount of women who get child support dont even use it for their child
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.